Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Ima have to pick up both of them
Bastard was only released for free on the net like all of OF's old stuff. Tyler said at some point he might release hard copies of them all.

http://www.mediafire.com/?asmlo5tj6vuymnn

[video=youtube;6nWhWj3KiT0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nWhWj3KiT0[/video]

There are a lot of members of OF, you got some catching up to do breh lol.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
lol I know Im hella late on comercial shit bro Im mostly underground bound the only reason I know who Kreayshawn was when she came out was because my producer made a big deal about her sayin listen to this new garbage on the radio...unfortunately for him I didn't find it garbage lol the rest is history hahaha I'm check it out though Thanx again for the link breh

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Well OF has only been "commercial" for about 6 months, once Yonkers dropped that's when they started getting a ton of fans. Then Tyler winning best new rap artist at the VMAs too of course. But their stuff is more underground still as they do all their own production, mixing, mastering, videos, covers, etc in house for the most part and they aren't signed to a major label or anything.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
yeah im over these cats. Whos next?
I thought we established months ago in here you were over these cats? Anyways here are some of the new(er) school of rappers I've been liking music from, but you have probably heard most their names on here already.

The Jealous Guys
Main Attakionz
Speak!
Vince Staples
Das Racist
Lakutis
Action Bronson
SpaceGhostPurrp and Raider Klan
Smoke DZA
iLLmont
A$AP Rocky and A$AP Mob
Tidus
G-Side
FatKidsBrotha
Chuuwee
Blacky Hippy (Kendrick Lamar, ScHoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, Jay Rock)
Nacho Picasso
Mr. Muthafuckin' eXquire
Danny Brown & Dopehead (Bruiser Brigrade)
Fat Tony
A.Dd+
Perrion
Remy Banks & World's Fair
GrandeMarshall
Theophilius London
Western Tink

Then there are few more that have a handfull of songs like SK Laflare, Chris Green and Flatbush Zombies that I'm looking foward to proper releases from. Most if not all those have threads on here but if you youtube or whatever any of them and need download links just let me know.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
off topic smoke dza slaps. i think dude is really one of the only 'new niggas' (hed probably be offended by being called a new nigga when hes like 30 somethin and been on the NYC scene) i listen to consistently besides esquire

dza has dropped a few solid ass albums back to back....george push the button and rolling stoned were both hard

odd future aint dead though i see them dropping some dope shit in 2012 to be honest

i didnt know black hippy was comprised on schoolboy jay rock kendrick lamar and ab soul, that might actually be a dope ass group, apparently peopel are up on schoolboy q i was slappin his album on the bay bridge and some bitches went crazy over me playing nightmare on figg street, im guessing since windows were down and it was loud as fuck

i prolly need someone to put me up on kendrick lamar and schoolboy q tho, i aint really up on them like that...most of the shit i listen to is street shit in CA, outside of the state i listen to alot of underground but not really calis middleground shit...

san diego and LA has alot of talent on the underground scene and not even 'underground' type rappers...street cats that are just dope all the way around....cee wee and googie monsta should be getting regional success but i think the street shit keeps them away from being known too much

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

(lets just say we had some tech. diff. with the physical release of PNL) The Internet Releases The 4 Bonus Songs From PURPLE NAKED LADIES In An EP Format!!! Click Photo To Download, And Go Cop The Album! The Packaging Is Super Sick