Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Ok tyler won best new artist congrats!!! but yo momma look like a rat/wombbat why was yo old ass moma there??? that bi*ch was outta place.. what! no thank you to the wicket sh*t. tyler I taught you better than that ... I'm ashamed of you son tell yo crusty ass moma to call me nigga your grounded for clapping for bruno mars.. just think I played your sh*t on the bombass podcast VMAS weak ass hell what was that weakest sh*t ever... but then again I could be just jealous cause I wasn't invited...
-Esham
lol

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I know you don't really like Odd Future breh, and I'm a casual Esham fan for his older work, but that song was awful.
Word. I've never liked Esham's music. I should have implied I enjoyed what he wrote about OF, not the terrible diss song.

I want to like Tyler, I really do, but he reminds me way too much of most suburbanite kids who are ungrateful and disrespectful that (coincidentally enough) go into a mall just to get kicked out. Music aside, it's really just his personality I can't get behind. I dig some of his tunes.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I want to like Tyler, I really do, but he reminds me way too much of most suburbanite kids who are ungrateful and disrespectful that (coincidentally enough) go into a mall just to get kicked out. Music aside, it's really just his personality I can't get behind. I dig some of his tunes.
I kinda want to kick tyler's teeth out for this exact reason, sometimes.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i kind of get that vibe, but what is he supposed to portray? a ghetto kid who sells drugs? its a shake up to the stereotypical black rapper image.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
no, it's definitely refreshing compared to the thuggish norm. but you know, I'm on the wrong side of my thirties. so I'm prone to telling these young whipper snappers to gtfo my lawn and shit.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
i kind of get that vibe, but what is he supposed to portray? a ghetto kid who sells drugs? its a shake up to the stereotypical black rapper image.
Yes. Instead of the ghetto ass rapper selling dope, it's the portrayal of ignorant youth who have an elevated sense of entitlement and can't stop talking long enough to realize how fucking foolish they sound. What a trade off.