Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I haven't been keeping up with them too much but is Earl still in bootcamp based on his mom's orders? If so, she should be shot for seeing the success Tyler is having and not letting Earl be apart of that. I really hope Earl doesn't make a comeback and suck balls. His mom will and should be assassinated.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
I haven't been keeping up with them too much but is Earl still in bootcamp based on his mom's orders? If so, she should be shot for seeing the success Tyler is having and not letting Earl be apart of that. I really hope Earl doesn't make a comeback and suck balls. His mom will and should be assassinated.
I had a dream recently where Earl was free and took over the rap game with his awesome skills.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Tyler was even clapping his hands to the music during Bruno Mars performance, he's already selling out... jk. but I was thinking, I wonder tyler is doing right now in the crowd since he hates bruno mars, then it showed him clapping to the music and smiling, lol

I don't even know why I'm watching the VMAs thb, I haven't watched this shit since like 1999... I was watching the Raiders game on my labtop, and just happened to have my tv on MTV