Oakland's Homicide Rate

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
What yall think folx?

I dont know the exact # but this shit is outta hand..

I was readin the papa the other day and read that there was 3 homicides in a 4 hour time frame out in the West Oakland...

I know its ova 80 187's.

It needs to stop.

Apr 25, 2002
86 so far this year...

shits crazy...

i used to spend a lot of time and 65 and Mac...and there's been so many shootings around that block this year...

for a while in the late 90's shit was gettin kinda calm over there in them parts...

but damn...i hope everyday that the next killing ain't my fam that lives there

I lived out here for the last 1 1/2 yrs....I was on 34th and King for a year(West Oakland), a lil wild over there, my next door neighbor got peeled about 20 yards from my front door, then I was on 63rd and Mac....so so over there, but I lived in the Mission long enough to think it's just as bad over there....just my opinion though.....

D-Lux

Aug 11, 2002
people predicted that stoppin' the side shows would increase the crime rate since people don't have things to do or look forward to. i heard that st. louis has like 100... might be bullshit i don't know tho'.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^And the fucked up thing about it is that there are losers on these boards who woof about their city's crime rate like its something to be proud of....like it makes them harder or something. Fuckin pathetic. Im guessin this shit is only gonna escalate too.
I read an article in which high level law enforcement officials broke it down like this: Within the next few years, tens of thousands of criminals who were locked up for crack-related crimes in the late 80's will be released (since the common sentence for the crimes they committed was 15 yrs)....with the new war on terrorism, funding for urban law enforcement has gone down, and so has the priority of street crime....add this to the fucked up state of our economy right now and it equals this: We are at the beginning of the biggest wave of urban crime this country has seen since the early 90's.

A

Asthmatic

thas alotta niggas gettin rubbed out tho, shit needs ta calm down. Im coo tho i stay up in Concord now haha. stay up. peace.

Apr 25, 2002
YoungVicious said:

with the new war on terrorism, funding for urban law enforcement has gone down, and so has the priority of street crime....add this to the fucked up state of our economy right now and it equals this: We are at the beginning of the biggest wave of urban crime this country has seen since the early 90's.
Like I said before EVERYTHING is linked to politics. WHAT HAPPENED TO 911 EFFECTS EVERYONE!!! If you think crime is going to go down during our war on "terror," I hope your right, but most likely, your dead wrong.

Just my opinion:
Republican Presidents=Oil, big business=military industrial complex=War=no $$$ for economy=crime=death=worse america.
btw not a democrat.