Oakland or Frisco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

A's or Giants

• Oakland A's

Votes: 57 38.3%
  • SF Giants

Votes: 92 61.7%

• Total voters

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Giants but I like the As too, I liked them more back when the bay bridge series happened when they had Mcguire and Canseco. My friend was at the world series game when the 89 quake hit and got his picture in the paper trying to get shelter! crazy shit

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
baseball is the greatest game to ever be played. The giants are and always be number #1, something exciting happens every season, from Homerun champions, to steroid scandals. What more could u ask for, only thing good about a A's game is the dollar hot dogs. yeee.

Jan 4, 2003
fuckdemsquares said:
baseball is the greatest game to ever be played. The giants are and always be number #1, something exciting happens every season, from Homerun champions, to steroid scandals. What more could u ask for, only thing good about a A's game is the dollar hot dogs. yeee.
dollar hot dogs? trippin.... try goin out to a game more often..... only time they got the $1 hot dogs is on the double play weds, which I don't think they doin this year since the upper level is closed off