O.T. Killa Kane (Duces Wild) passes away & Matic Lee Update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
For those of yall who Downloaded my old music Im lettiing u know that my brother from another mother "Killa" Kane Gentry passed away on 9-17-2009 from drug overdose on methadone and xanax..

for the past 2 years our friendship has been rocky due to his addiction and his death leaves alot of questions unanswered for me... but...we did make our amends to each other before his passing....this situation has left me in a reflective mind state since his passing..He is a Big part of my life and my musical growth so his death leaves me more focused ..so i am determined to Be as successfull as possible for myself but as well for his family and in his memory..His family took me under their wing and broght me from atlanta to nashville to give me a chance to be successfull...and with this being said

recording for doa will start this weekend..and will be done by..december ..and also thank you to all of yall that have supported me and been bumping my shit...and to yall who have been spreading my music to different internet forums and things....I wanna say thank you as well.....yall know who you are......im always watching....

also i am working with a sick rapper/producer named BLAZE314 he has become one of my best friends in recent months... and i will be producing beats and executive producing his album...

I will be leaking new material by the week end so be on the look out..

once again thank all of yall for your support

and fuck spell check

Jul 4, 2009
I was just bumping Dueces Wild, god damn RIP Killa Kane, god damn, Matic must be kinda lost right now. but Im glad DOA is finally being recorded and has a timeframe date itll drop

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
I know it must be tough times and I'm sorry to hear about that man

stay up and through that strength you'll surpass the negatives... myself and most of this forum is behind you

Oct 4, 2008
R.I.P. Kane

I always loved him on "U Got Me"...uuuhh I must bump this track NOW!!
Nice to hear, that you working on doa anyway...I'm hyped for the new matic this weekend!!

May 1, 2009
Sorry to hear that bro. i never dealt with death well either, but your handling it just right, When my close aunt passed, it did the same thing for me, also when i had my daughter. it's traumatic and important events like this in life that make us who we are. Remember that. stay blessed bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.