Nyke Loc "Mile High Hitman" available at Amazon.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
they got a new compilation out right now called "mob muzik". It got julox from tha atown click on tha first song and a tight ass new track from nyke loc called 'traffic'. twizz loak got some tracks on that shit too..

if any of yall from denver got a gang of local music, hit me up. i got a good 20-30 but I was thinkin about makin a webpage and lettin everyone sample the music and get a good feel for it.

Apr 25, 2002
ya that floss city is old tho homie...he got another cd out now with tha same people from tha first..includin julox...
a-town click got a cd out now "Mile High Bomb"

its a banger

May 14, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Ey triplegold! You know where I can get that A-town Click cd on the net or what major record stores got that shit. I tried goin to thier MP3 page at MP3.com and they don't have it up anymore. Any info would be appreciated.

Apr 25, 2002
na but for 5 dollas ill shoot u a cdr dub. I don't think it ever was in any major record stores. I see it around down here time 2 time.

@K9
He just a comiplation out right now..its 18 or somethin tracks hes featured on like 4 and he got a solo.

Just off my head from denver that be puttin it down...dez, lowdown productions, lil cacie, lil ike, mnld, arapahoe trues (they got a new song with e40), bluedrop and thug one, young buks, mellowed out entertainment, bhp, unforgotten, in it 2 win it....shit theres a gang..

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
triplegold said:

if any of yall from denver got a gang of local music, hit me up. i got a good 20-30 but I was thinkin about makin a webpage and lettin everyone sample the music and get a good feel for it.
Yeah I think a site would be a good idea. Help get shit crakin. Aye triple you ever heard a compilation called Dub 100's? I seen they had some comercial that ran 2 weeks strait everyday during rap city. they from Denver I seen it in stores but never swooped I was wonderin if that shit was heated or not. . .Where'd you swoop that new compilation at?

And A-Town clik also got an album out under a different name. group named Lyrical Arsonists-Arson. It's pretty tight the production is 50/50 but they liks are top notch. . .

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah I got that Lyrical Arsonist at tha Hip Hop Shop offa Chambers & Alameda. I went in there cause Curbie told me they had a Twizz solo but I got there and dude was like nah but you like A-Town clik I was like yeah then he said they had a new album out I was like coo cause I hadn't heard of it before then. . .

I'ma have to go swoop that Mob Muzik. Someone told me Spinz closed guess they was bullshittin. . .

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
AOD, on the back traycard of lyrical aronists, whats the album Julox is signin? looks like anotha Didas cd? i can see the Mr.5150 album there, but the otha cd is some next shit.

what about that Big Rog presents Denver's Most Blunted? thats got a few Julox & Rip cuts on it.. not to mention a cut by Marvaless.