nuthin but the funk.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
ok so a nigga quit smokin bomb for a while right....said ima give it up cause my lungs is shot...so i been coppin zips of some ok shit and makin weed cookies,weed brownies, all kind of shit.......been going aiight for about 2 weeks.....but its got the fiunniest side effect....when i take a shit it smells like bomb...i just got out the bathroom and Im crackin up....left the bathroo smellin like a shitty skunk......

erray my elixir is almost done....a lil 151 and some bud and its been brewing for 3 weeks.....cant wait to drink some...

Sep 23, 2002
lmao

so basically you quit fuckin' up ur lungs and started fuckin' up ur liver more? :cheeky: lol

dont think I could do it, there aint shit like rollin' up a perfect blunt and smokin' somethin beautiful. :classic:

but fix me up some brownies and cookies, I'll fuck'em up too when I'm done blazin'. :rolleyes:

Apr 26, 2002
I love that high you get from eatin' "baked Goods". It gives you a really nice body high, and it lasts hella longer than smokin'

Jun 27, 2002
lasts for hellllllla longer, i eat one at work when i start.....and im still high when i go home, i smoke and 2-4 hours later i wanna blow again......its a more potent high....

Jun 27, 2002
aint nothin like smokin, but my lungs is shot, i tried to blow on friday and im still coughin like fuck, my lung is through.....even vaporizing fucks em up.....so its on the edibles from now on.

ima tellin ya'll, go cop a 1/2 or a zip of some bammer......dont pay more than 30-50 for the whole thang.grind it into dust...cook that shit at low heat with some butter (not margarine) and mix it up wit some brownie mix or cooki mix......ya figure each cookin got 1 gram (if you use a half) or 2 gram (a whole thang) each one.....shit will have you lit and its just hits you out of nowhere like a hour after you eat it.......you'll be lit all day