Now takin orders for NASTY NATE "WELCOME TO NASTYLAND"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

NASTY NATE

IF YA WANNA SNATCH ONE UP HIT MY P.M. BOX OR THE E-MAIL.... [email protected] .... FIRST HUNDRED COME WITH AN AUTOGRAPHED GLOSSY....21 TRACKS OF STRAIGHT THUNDER WITH NO SKITS....HOLLA

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Man its goin down "O" so bigg like fashizzle my nizzle, I want your albizzle, hit me on da nextizzle, I forgot your contact infizzle mane....

Yall better snatch up those units, cause they will be gone Oklahome Sooner than u think!!!

N

NASTY NATE

here this little square goes again wolfin his almost coulda been funnies.....this is a grown folks post so keep ya immature comments to ya self square....

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Man I just woke up from a bad Drizzle!!! And I cut on my cd player, and I have a 50 disk changer, and nuthin But "Welcome 2 nastyland" was playin, and I kept changin disk, all 50 in fact, but it was still playin that Rich Town Knocc!! Fuck I aint never gonna go back to Slizzle!!

Hahaha naw what up yall, forreal yall are sleepin, this is one of the best releases in a while, go snatch it like crumbs!!! Gone..

N

NASTY NATE

1 LUV YALL FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES.....IT'S MUCH APPRECIATED....THANX FOR SUPPORTIN YA BOY....HOLLA

N

NASTY NATE

3 MORE DAYS YALL...WAKE THE FUCK UP....THIS SHIT IS GONNA HELP PUT THE BAY BACK ON THE MAP....SUPPORT YA YAY AREA ARTISTS...HOLLA