NOW-ITS-ON-REMAKE-HERE FOR DOWNLOAD!!!!!!!1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
its aiight

its too mello for my tastes... just me though... sounds like it would be good in some anime or somethin' ... I guess I just love the original too much...

Nov 14, 2002
I use aol for mail purposes.. I use MSN on my other puter. Besides, the day I use the internet for anything more than text related bullshit, I'll worry about my ISP. In the meantime, you just leave the offbeat comments to me, mister.

Nov 14, 2002
That's all I do. But people love it because they know I'm just playin'. Well at least my friends love it because they know chances are, they have immunity and get to sit back and watch the rippin'... Unless they're from Canada.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

zero is crakin on homeboy cause his e-mail.......but he aint tryint o remember the computer and connection he has....hahahahahaha

oh i am peepin the song right now....

Aug 17, 2002
Keith is right...

That was sort of my point earlier... it was fine how it was... the addition of the gun shot and the tone of the synth and/or whatever that was just sounded weird in comparison to the original... also... remember the old saying "less is better" the addition of the other stuff took away from the quality of the song... like dude said... ... ...it SOUNDS like its comin straight out of a machine/computer...

like i said earlier its aiight...but like Belly said... you should out do the original if you wanna "remake it"... and that wasn't done... just tryin to give an honest critique...

PEACE...Stran-J...OUT!