Now, Im not trying 2 Diss but.. If Mess is a Blood..?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
damn siccness is loaded with nerds. does info like this give u a hard on? who fuckin cares. or maybe im wrong, and gossiping like women is the thing to do nowadays. either way count me out. go to tmz.com to get ur fix.

Mar 18, 2005
if people didnt care about entertainers then music, tv, sites like this wouldnt exsist, music is way more than just music, and how is askin one question on a message board caring too much about other men?? lol, people always want to know about artist, and thats with any genre of music. the nigga mess is a rapper, and he raps blood shit, so how is it wrong to ask a question, he shouldnt be an entertainer if he didnt want to get asked questions, and you shouldnt be on hip hop message boards if u are bothered by questions about artist.
people care because people attach to a rapper because they feel they speak from the heart with truth, thats why so many people like Pac, so.. maybe u dont care, but there is alot of people that do, not saying your wrong for not caring, but im not wrong for caring either

Mar 18, 2005
real chop...why the fuck you care and what diff. does it make...let his claim whatever the fuck he wants as long as he makes good music...
so basically, if your favorite rapper came out one day and said hes gay, u wouldnt care aslong as he made good music?? i guess thats coo for you, maybe Im just different, maybe Im the weird one, my bad

May 2, 2002
Anyone who finds someone's "supposed" gang affiliation remotely intriguing is a fuckin' moron! Either that, or they work for the FEDS.

Pistol Pete actin' like he gon' pay Mess a visit! LMAO

Jun 21, 2005
wait,mess is a BLOOD????? there's bloods in frisco???LOL @ ppl on here acting like that isnt ODD!fuck saying "why do you care..that's gay" etc.I think it's gay how niggaz are acting like thats not strange.I'm just curious cuz i've bumped messy's earlier music and I never knew HE was a blood nor that there were bloods sets in the BAY PERIOD!if I missed sumthin please fill me in

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Mannnnn this mess shit is going wayyyyyyyyy to far. Y'all need to kick back and just worry bout the bars being spit not the gang mu fuckaz from......

Dec 12, 2006
One thing I will say, this shit was overhyped, and if you aint from filmoe, this is not your block bizness, time to let it die, let a dude do what he wants to do, one of my favorite songs of all time, from filmoe, Rapn 4tay and pac, Only God Can Judge Me Now, people need to shut up relax and go outside