Not sure what CD it is but Tech is pissed.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
This message has been deleted by Rezin. Reason: its only applicable to do that if there are two+ of the same shit in a row. learn the rules of this lil game sir

sry lol. i caught it n deleted . i guess not fast enough for one person to see the dupe lol

Nov 14, 2002
I love how Strange Music sucks, but that's being said by a failed 30 something siccness.net rapper with no fanbase and no money.

Siccness.net is really just a bunch of failed rappers with chips on their shoulders... and the chips aren't even Doritos, they're the shitty dollar store tortilla chips with the orange powder that has no flavor.

Siccness.net is filled with a bunch of Bravo's.

Mar 14, 2010
I love how Strange Music sucks, but that's being said by a failed 30 something siccness.net rapper with no fanbase and no money.

Siccness.net is really just a bunch of failed rappers with chips on their shoulders... and the chips aren't even Doritos, they're the shitty dollar store tortilla chips with the orange powder that has no flavor.

Siccness.net is filled with a bunch of Bravo's.
I'm a washed up rapper? Never was and never wanted to be. Know what you speak before you open your dumb ass mouth. Honest "OPINION" Thats all. Dont get your Panties in a Bunch little girl. It didint have to go to this Extent, You could have just called me whatever in your mind and thats it. But you guys insist on Talking shit like your some Bad ass behind a Computer. Who gives a fuck about that missing CD...shits Probably a Bunch of WIGGER JUGGALO Bullshit. Thats why i said his shit sucks Now. I cant Feel his Shit no more. But if you White Trash Honkey mothafuckas love it and spend all your Life Living for TECH N9NE then more Power to him. Honest OPINION Is NOT Hate....Just an Opinion. So get the Fuck outta you DOLLAR STORE Bag of Dog shit.

Sep 24, 2002
it aint hard to understant jizz stains. the jugafags are at TRT9 forum. and if you dont like strange or anything related

WHY

THE

FUCK

ARE

YOU

....wait for it

IN HERE