Not off topic.... N8 Banned

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Man you guys are on his nuts more than you are on techs who cares if hes banned or not. N8's biggest fan = Shiro
Oh, shut the fuck up already, Jesus.

He got banned for reasons mostly outside this forum. The stunt he pulled with the other name and his constant bumping of threads across the siccness within an hours time got him pinked.

Feb 2, 2009
Are YEARS of spamming the whole siccness a whim to you? I don't know why he wasn't banned a long time ago. You're right, but I wouldn't worry about it. Just don't pick fights with people outside the forum and you're good. That's why I hardly ever leave here. I couldn't have a conversation about GTA in the video game forum without it turning into a bitch-fest with the other person completely ignoring anything I had to say in my posts and yet somehow still posting a four paragraph response.

Fuck that.

Dude said in the other thread "You can't see me"... LoL. ::waves retard hand in front of face::
Oh shit! He did the YAYO to the computer screen??? He must be cool...:ermm:

Aug 31, 2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I never thought something I'd say would stick so well. What was the name of that thread? I'ma look it up and undelete it.
dont know, i had it in a photobucket account because i had a feeling he would delete it...too bad i missed out on the pic of him and his photoshopped crew

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah well this is when he was showing off how tight with Tech he is by sigging new pics of them in diff poses every day.

That sentence hardly makes sense.^^