Not Feelin The Team

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
3rdeyeVision said:
did anyone else think "Negro League" was one of the best albums of the year?
it wasn't the best but i could slap the whole album without skipping a single track(that's hard to do wit albums nowadays)

Sep 12, 2005
and if you think they're too repetitive with subject matter...listen to "the cycle" off the negro league, shits deep. they just have the same lyrics in their club songs cuz thats what made them popular..but they can switch it up too.

Apr 25, 2002
Negro league an album i have on constant rotation to this day and not have to skip a track listening to it. They make good music and are consistant at making good hits whether it be some party club type music, smoke n chill music to some deep let it soak in ya head type songs......

Jan 19, 2006
the team has the ability to go mainstream..their style along with beats that slap every single time can give them a lot of different audiences out there

Jan 30, 2006
ClickClack said:
im feelin em...however, some of their beats and flows do seem a bit repetitive...i liked how they switched it up on that "top of the world" track though...
x2 their shit is hella mellow puts my hype down listening to clyde except in his verse in Grown Man Remix

Oct 19, 2004
The team will be the next group to blow nationwide, period. That hyphy shit aint for everybody and the Bay has more than just one sound so quit tryin to put everyone in one box. Truth be told the hyphy movement has opened the door for the bay again. But I highly doubt the hyphy sound has more than a year or two left until it dies out.

The Team is makin major moves as we type and now that they stay out here in LA its bout to be even worse. Trust me its about to go down for the team.