NOT BAY RAP RELATED BUT BAY RELATED...WORD ON THE BLOCK IS THE JERRY PORTER...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I'd definitely welcome him to the 9ers. I wouldn't pay top dollar for 'em though. The 9ers have more important concerns right now like getting help on D, then adding another receiver to the roster.

Apr 25, 2002
I looked at the FA list and Porter isn't even listed on there. If Porter was on the market he would be sought after like crazy.

If the Niners are to get him it would be via trade

Apr 25, 2002
Do you think Al Davis is willing to trade him? I doubt it, Porter is a superstar in the makings. The niners would have to give a nice young talent back or a first round draft pick. Who knows? If he's on the trading block it'll be on the news real soon because everyone is going to come in like vultures for his ass.

S

Strykadelic

I can't see Davis trading Porter to the niners unless it was for Peterson and he's a FA.it aint happenin'.

Jul 9, 2002
Take "insider" in from the block with a grain of salt. Porter isnt going to no damn 9ers. He'll be the #1 reciever for the raiders next year. Rice and Brown are 2nd and 3rd if both of em make it back. Rice can still play but Timmy is done.