Norv Turner new Charger head coach?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Yeah its true, not my choice but i guess i see the reasoning behind it. its also being reported that he is bringing in Ted Cotrell to be the dc. I really wanted a younger guy like Rex Ryan but i guess management feels like they are close to a championship and an expierenced head coach is best. He was the O.C here in LT's rookie year and did a great job.

Apr 25, 2002
koncept1 said:
Norv wasn't my top pick either but if he is gonna get us deeper in the playoffs I'm all for it
How many playoff teams has Norv been the head coach of? One in Washington maybe? I dont know how SD's management could think he's an upgrade over Marty. If they wanna get further in the playoffs they should be going after a coach with playoff success.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
3VID3NC3 said:
How many playoff teams has Norv been the head coach of? One in Washington maybe? I dont know how SD's management could think he's an upgrade over Marty. If they wanna get further in the playoffs they should be going after a coach with playoff success.
who would you have in mind? if you look at the people they interviewed, he is the only one with head coach expierence......plus its not about being an upgrade over marty, that shit is over with. For the last time, Marty gave the chargers no choice but to fire him, its like he wanted out and did everything in his power to get out

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
I hope he crashes in his plane on the way to SD, rat bastard. When we signed him to an extension I thought we was safe, but fuck. Now 3 different Off. Coordinators in 3 years for Alex Smith, son of a bitch, give the kid a break crater face son of a bitch. Chargers used to be my 2nd favorite well fuck them to hell, I hope Norv sucks dick and realizes he ain't cut out for head coaching, son of a bitch. I hope the whole Chargers squad runs a gang bang on his wife in TJ, what the fuck was the point in signing the fuckin extension jackass.

Dec 6, 2005
ArYo said:
I hope he crashes in his plane on the way to SD, rat bastard. When we signed him to an extension I thought we was safe, but fuck. Now 3 different Off. Coordinators in 3 years for Alex Smith, son of a bitch, give the kid a break crater face son of a bitch. Chargers used to be my 2nd favorite well fuck them to hell, I hope Norv sucks dick and realizes he ain't cut out for head coaching, son of a bitch. I hope the whole Chargers squad runs a gang bang on his wife in TJ, what the fuck was the point in signing the fuckin extension jackass.
co-sign

Jan 4, 2003
Norv Turner has done nothing as a HC to make teams want him.. Yes he's a good OC but look at his HC experience with the redskins n raiders.. nothing impressive..... don't count on it niner fans.. although I do hope he goes to the chargers ha!

Apr 25, 2002
I was talking to Ron Rivera's brother this morning when I heard the news. I was a little steamed, and so was Ron's brother because he says Rivera wants out because Chicago does not pay. SD was a good opportunity and they were led to believe the Chargers wanted a defensive-minded coach.. But he also said Ron Rivera is good friends with Norv and Norv may consider bringing him in to be the DC, but then I heard on KNBR that Norv was thinking of Cotrell.. Who knows what the fuck is going on.

Norv was the only one with head coaching experience among the candidates SD chose, but his experiences have been bad ones. I don't understand this move. I understand why Norv took the job, but I now think he is a bitch for saying all the things he said about how it's great to be in SF, then turn around and leave. Fuckin dickhead motherfucker.

When will people, including Norv, learn that he is a great OC, but a fuckin terrible head coach????