" Northwest Stomping Grounds " Local Artists Wanted.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
Well most people think this is a compilation. It's not. This album is my 5th solo release. Except this time , it's a double disc and features some heavy hitters.

Appearing so far confirmed are

Black C of RBL Posse
King Gordy ( MTV , MTV2 , BET )
Mr.Sche ( Draker INC. eightballs former label )
Mars of Black Market Records
INSANE POETRY

and more.....

However, I need more local artists representing on this cd. All I would need from you is a 16 bar verse to whatever beat I dish off to you.

This album will get some good recognition. 5,000 copies will be pressed the first run and each artist with get a piece to keep to themselves.

This album is more for some recognition then anything. I'm expecting to dish off at least 1,000 the first day it's released at the album release party / show and online.

So if you want to be a part of something going down behind the curtains for the Northwest Music Scene. Get at me ASAP and link me to some music. Or for quicker response. Please email me and request a mailing adress to mail demo's etc.

[email protected]

Thanks.! hope to see some sick artists jumping on this. Lets represent that green ass northwest!

Jan 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
Thanks homie. I'm working my ass off for that collaboration. Shit is gonna turn out mad nice. King Gordy is a lyrical genius when he wants to be. Track is titled " NeverLand " lookout for it. Single should drop sometime prior to album release.