NORTHWEST JUMPOFF THIS SATURDAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2006
Was good NW? If u in the 509/Wenatchee area, slide thru the Clearwater Saloon in East Wenatchee for the "Northwest Jumpoff" show.

Dr. Suece and Dirty Soulja will be performing as well as P-Smooth, Fade, Ave Assassins and of course, ya boys, Elevation 420

Doors at 9pm, no cover charge.

Also on Feb. 20th, we'll be opening up for Turf Grindaz at the Volcano Club in Wenatchee with Funk Daddy and Mobb Tyght. No cover as well so hope yall come out and drink it up!

Gotta support that local hip hop! Hope 2 see ya there!

Apr 10, 2006
it was my 1st time there last nite and in my humble opinion it's not the best place for shows. There was no stage so we performed on the dance floor and the actual set up of the bar makes it small and crowded. It go easily packed but im sure no more than 100 or so ppl. A good place to do shows is at the Volcano Club, The capacity on the main level is 240+, got a stage and a decent system. If u interested holla at me, lets get something crackin!

Apr 7, 2004
it was my 1st time there last nite and in my humble opinion it's not the best place for shows. There was no stage so we performed on the dance floor and the actual set up of the bar makes it small and crowded. It go easily packed but im sure no more than 100 or so ppl. A good place to do shows is at the Volcano Club, The capacity on the main level is 240+, got a stage and a decent system. If u interested holla at me, lets get something crackin!
I wont in... Im trying to perform out that way

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
That's tha biz hit me at [email protected] and where is the Valcanoe Club?

Apr 10, 2006
@localstar thats wassup fam we tryna get as many NW artists out here to wake Wenatchee ppl up to the talent. Me n my boy Synical of SynicRadio.com have bin puttin on a couple shows where we have already brought out Neema, Cool Nutz, Bonoho and Turf Grindaz and wanna bring more soon so we'll definitly work something out.

@young krime ill hit ya homie and the Volcano is on Chelan St. and Orondo St., right on the corner and infront of the courthouse

Apr 7, 2004
@localstar thats wassup fam we tryna get as many NW artists out here to wake Wenatchee ppl up to the talent. Me n my boy Synical of SynicRadio.com have bin puttin on a couple shows where we have already brought out Neema, Cool Nutz, Bonoho and Turf Grindaz and wanna bring more soon so we'll definitly work something out.

@young krime ill hit ya homie and the Volcano is on Chelan St. and Orondo St., right on the corner and infront of the courthouse
Ok bro just let me know..

Da Gu

Sicc OG
Apr 10, 2006
@coolnutz let me see whats good wit Synical and we'll let u know. I like hot Potluck puts on a show, got a free blunt wrap from them in 04 or so ha your # still the same? if so i'll let u know once we figure things out

@localstar gotcha vato