Northern California Gangster's & Thug's Compilation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.myspace.com
Menace 2 Society Presents: Northern California Gangster's & Thug's CD Coming Soon.... Here's The Track listing Below

I will also have a CD Commercial up on my youtube page in the next week or 2 so subscribe to my youtube for updates....
www.youtube.com/menace2society925

1. Tattooed and Sleeved up - Lil Coner, Doc D, Ace of Spits, Big Rip, Silki Slim
2. Wut’z Heat – Filthy fill, Eddie Z, Never Sober
3. Gun Play – San Quinn, Halfdead, Chewy Loc
4. On Some Mob Shit – Gambino, Goldtoes, Tito B, Lil Raider
5. Just a Mercenary - Hollow Tip
6. 200 Block – Lil Toro, Puff, Ono Loco
7. Gotta Win – The Hustle Boys, Young Cass
8. Shake Down – Shill Macc, The Getta
9. Before I Let you Go - Big Tone, Davina, Troublez
10. Bonecrusher – Big Oso loc
11. Fake as F*ck – Hollow Tip, Rydah J Klyde, X.O. Creep
12. All I Know – Jacka, Fat Steve
14. Banging on da Northside - Lil Raider, Lil Toro, Ono Loco

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
jacka & fat steve???????? wtf..... LOL

good luck with the project homie, i aint seen your dvd but hear good things bout it

Apr 26, 2002
www.myspace.com
lil toro comes hard. They need to put out more of his material.
yeah he does....that track 14 Banging on the North Side is gonna be a classic song in the norteno rap scene, i think homies will slap that like they did mousie's track on 17 reasons....i put a part of raider's verse in the Cd commercial, i should have it up by next week on youtube....

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Anyone who buys this thrash has to be reasonably retarded
What's your beef bro if you don't like these rappers or genre of music then don't buy or listen to their stuff. There's no need to be hating or bad mouthing em. I bet if you were face to face with them you be quiet as shit won't even say a word and be shitting bricks. Homeboy is doing something he loves to do and is passionate about can't knock him for that I don't see you coming out with anything. Menace keep doing your thing bro and good luck with everything bro you have my support homie don't let faggots like this phase you

Bring on the camron pics of "you mad!" haha

Apr 26, 2002
www.myspace.com
The Cd is Out Now, I Made Sure To keep the Price Low at All locations so it should be $9.99 @ Most Stores and you can buy it online on rapbay, just click the link below....
http://shop.rapbay.com/music_cds_more/all_rap_cds_a_z/m/menace_2_society_presents_nothern_california_gangsters_thugs_cd

Also in stock at These Store Locations Now locations....

Rock bottom in Antioch
The underdog in Pittsburg
Is-Reals Music in Woodland
Barney's Music in Woodland
408 Shop in San Jose
Streetlight Records in San Jose

Just shipped or stocked and will be on shelves by this weekend

Royal Music in Corcoran
Music Trend in Hanford
Palominos Music & NFL Shop in Visalia
5j Music in Elke, Nv
One G in Salt lake City, Utah
Off The Record in Yakima, Wa
Music Zone in Marina
All Dimples Locations 916
All bay Area Rasputins
All Independent records in Colorado areas

May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
@menace2society. There's a place in Stockton called jteez. Idk where it's at but if u decide to go there to drop off CDs, make sure to post an address cuz idk where the hell it's at and rapbay is a distributor to their store.

Apr 26, 2002
www.myspace.com
@menace2society. There's a place in Stockton called jteez. Idk where it's at but if u decide to go there to drop off CDs, make sure to post an address cuz idk where the hell it's at and rapbay is a distributor to their store.
Thanks for the info....i've been calling that place off and on for 2 day and i get a voice mail.....but i will stock up that place .....and the last address i had for it is:
J-Teez
Calaveras Square 1101 E. March Lane
Stockton, Ca 95210
209-956-5640