northern cal. vs. southern cal.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CcytzO_Loc

antdogg2390 said:
but wats wierd wit me

LIKE I SAID..I LIKE BOTH NORH N SOUTH CALI.

BUT ALL MY SPORTS TEAMS ARE NORTH CAL TEAMS

I WAS BORN N ALWAYS LIVED IN THA SOUTH...

I LIKE BLUE BETTER THA RED

I DONT WEAR RED (NOT BECUZ OF GANG COLORS)

I LIKE MORE NORTHERN CALI RAPPERS LIKE (MAC DRE, X-RAIDED, BROTHA LYNCH, TOO $HORT, RBL POSSE...ETC..)

EVEN THOUGH IM MEXICAN
I DONT LIEK CHICANO RAPPERS FROM UP NORTH OR DOWN SOUTH

ya wanna get jumped in then or what?????

lol....nah im fuccin wit you though.....see you aint a whole lot different then myself and many cats i know but a lot of your so cal folks be on some other shit.....

Feb 15, 2007
CcytzO_Loc said:
nah im talking about deeper shit....like them sur cats talking down on the northerners....and the supposed Crips who think Crips up north aint as real as them for some odd reason......not like any of them foos was around banging with Tookie n them.....we got setts in Nor Cal older than some of the newer setts in so cal but them foos tryin to say we aint real with it cuz of our location????:confused:

that type a shit is gay.....
AGREE. AND I DONT GET THE POINT OF SUCKERS TALKING SHIT ABOUT REGIONS LIKE THAT.

OH YEAH AND FUCK THAT HYPHY BULLSHIT

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
CcytzO_Loc said:
wtf does a crip rag have to do with being mistaken for being from LA??? theres crips in every state and city......only an idiot would think CRIP = automatically from LA....and i dress normal.....well i dont know what you consider normal cuz i aint into that colorful ass BAPE shit or nuttin....i wear jeans and tees maybe khakis sometime.....but yeah i favor blue color clothing but still dont get your point.....
because crips & bloods are an LA thing. yes there are gangs everywhere. but thats because people either 1)left LA and started banging somewhere else or 2)they saw what was going on in LA and copied it.

when you have a bandana hanging out of your back pocket, wearing creased khakis (cut or not), locs and any ben davis or dickies clothes thats LA style.

Apr 13, 2007
Y DONT PPL UP NORTH WEAR BEN DAVIS....

DIDNT NOR. CAL PPL STARTED WEARING THEM FIRST

THEN EVENTAULLY SO. CAL STARTED WEARING THEM

MANN BUT IN SO. CAL

NOBODY WERAS BEN DAVIS..

THEY ALL WEAR DICKIES

Aug 19, 2006
Lamberto Quintero said:
Thread starter, why'd you make this thread? You know what it'd eventually lead to...

Some questions just shouldn't be asked because there is no simple, straightforward answer.
C/S

Feb 15, 2007
antdogg2390 said:

MANN BUT IN SO. CAL

NOBODY WERAS BEN DAVIS..

THEY ALL WEAR DICKIES
1. PEOPLE DO WEAR BENS UP NORTH

2. FUCK YOU ASKING DUMB QUESTIONS FOR

Aug 22, 2005
antdogg2390 said:

MANN BUT IN SO. CAL

NOBODY WERAS BEN DAVIS..

THEY ALL WEAR DICKIES
You mean them Frizkos:cheeky:

Oct 18, 2003
i live outside of L.A. but i got luv for cali as a whole cause most my relatives are up north. i got a few in L.A. and a couple in san diego. it's all the places i listen to also. can't stand the radio and been listening to rap since i was a baby and i'm 27.

i feel the vibes of this thread based on my video's posters and what not yall don't gotta act funny about me or it or nuthen.

i'm well travled as far as the hoods go from the southern border to the northern border.

i don't claim sureno cause any asian pacific islander claiming that shit don't fly in the pen. so let them tell you what they wanna tell you.

Nov 1, 2005
antdogg2390 said:

MANN BUT IN SO. CAL

NOBODY WERAS BEN DAVIS..

THEY ALL WEAR DICKIES
are u stuck in the 80's or sumthin?...its more like baggy 501's then anything else or just anything denim....but why so much concern with what ppl wear?

Oct 18, 2003
i think folks should get that outta their head. if you claim then thats your business but i see dudes like c-bo work'n with dago cats and more and more of rappers like e-40 work'n with L.A. and san diego. real recognize real no matter what and if it's about money you know the music is always gonna follow.

represent your turf but the folks you look up to and listen to. they know whats up..

Aug 28, 2006
surgurliman said:
music made by the ones u supposedly hate..lol
if its good music i'll listen to it, dont care if its my rival

ive seen bloods listen to crip music. ive seen crips listen to blood music, if they think its good music they'll listen to it