Northern cal big headed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-LIM

Sicc OG
Aug 19, 2004
Im from Northern Cali "Stoccton 209 and I love it but im geting tired of hearing cats wine about us not geting no airplay no major deals and no props for our words everytime I read a damn interview it is the same ol shit when are cats going to learn that the industry is built on Psycology.

We hate to much to make it any where in the industry we fued over bitches and petty shit and allways got somin to say about the next man...even when there issues have nuthing to do with us

thats why in all my future interviews you will not hear me say nuthing negative about anyone even if we are fueding...

niggaz that wine about what the next man is doing and what the next man stold only make there self look like they got they but rip'd and rape'd and now there mad about it...

A majority of underground rappers heads are so big its ridiculous and a majority of them dont have shit but name recognition.....and a million albums out

People are tired of hearing the West coast out of our mouths. period thats why we are not shyne'n cause we play'd it out just think about it you hear anything enough you get tired of it....we will ce cakc on the music map when we get off of our West coast kikc and start coming together and making unique quality music

The cats that run the industry are square's like my nigga Baby Bash says "you get in with them then ur all in"...if you frieghten them then its all bad you can only bully your self so far cefore your shit shuts down jus like with a job app or interview you cant go apply for a job acting a foo talking crazy and mugging the boss. Same with the radio staions and clubs and a&rs you have to present your self profeshionally no matter how much of a killa you might ce and follow proceedure/protocall whatever its politics....otherwise your considered high risk and wont no one take a chance on you well atleast the odds are hirer......

Dont get me wrong I rep the West coast to the fullest as a matter of a fact Tay welcome'd me to the mobb.....and at the drop of a dime im smashin for the wcmobb....No ifs

but im a realest...do some research watch what these other cats are doing to blo its about preperation meeting oppurtunity..knowing the rite people and placing ur self around them as much as possible "key"...TO NETWORK"

This goes for the people looking for a way into the game the people who just dont give a fucc and think that they are tight enough and sold enough to have the game handed to them on a platter need not post....keep doing what ur doing it might happen for you but there are many of cases where underground artist sale 100's of thousand of units and still dont blo. A major/a&r wont even look in there direction Why?
there not profeshional enough mentally ready or phyically fit to handle the challenges of success its hard work real hard work.
Stars are allways having nervouse break downs that you dont ever hear about....real chop...and these majors want comitment......dont change who you are but change your style if your boo boo and people constanly tell you. But if you feel like your unique sticc wit it cuzz the world aint heard you yet and you might ce the next big thang......jus some thought

thats what im doin

dont come posting no stupid shit under my thread cuzz I will Cut you.....

would like to hear some insight though

C-lim

Jun 13, 2002
i'm feelin u there Lim, i've been feelin the same way for like the past 2-3 months, and i've been trynna get the niggaz in my camp up on the same shit, its the only way we'll get somewhere, especially as a new artist like myself.

Mar 29, 2004
C-LIM said:
Im from Northern Cali "Stoccton 209 and I love it but im geting tired of hearing cats wine about us not geting no airplay no major deals and no props for our words everytime I read a damn interview it is the same ol shit when are cats going to learn that the industry is bult on Psycology.

We hate to much to make it any where in the industry we fued over bitches and petty shit and allways got somin to say about the next man...even when there issues have nuthing to do with us

thats why in all my future interviews you will not hear me say nuthing negative about anyone even if we are fueding...

niggaz that wine about what the next man is doing and what the next man stold only make there self look like they got they but rip'd and rape'd and now there mad about it...

A majority of underground rappers heads are so big its ridiculous and a majority of them dont have shit but name recognition.....and a million albums out

People are tired of hearing the West coast out of our mouths. period thats why we are not shyne'n cause we play'd it out just think about it you hear anything enough you get tired of it....we will ce cakc on the music map when we get off of our West coast kikc and start coming together and making unique quality music

The cats that run the industry are square's like my nigga Baby Bash says "you get in with them then ur all in"...if you frieghten them then its all bad you can only bully your self so far cefore your shit shuts down jus like with a job app or interview you cant go apply for a job acting a foo talking crazy and mugging the boss. Same with the radio staions and clubs and a&rs you have to present your self profeshionally no matter how much of a killa you might ce and follow proceedure/protocall whatever its politics....otherwise your considered high risk and wont no one take a chance on you well atleast the odds are hirer......

Dont get me wrong I rep the West coast to the fullest as a matter of a fact Tay welcome'd me to the mobb.....and at the drop of a dime im smashin for the wcmobb....No ifs

but im a realest...do some research watch what these other cats are doing to blo its about preperation meeting oppurtunity..knowing the rite people and placing ur self around them as much as possible "key"...TO NETWORK"

This goes for the people looking for a way into the game the people who just dont give a fucc and think that they are tight enough and sold enough to have the game handed to them on a platter need not post....keep doing what ur doing it might happen for you but there are many of cases where underground artist sale 100's of thousand of units and still dont blo. A major/a&r wont even look in there direction Why?
there not profeshional enough mentally ready or phyically fit to handle the challenges of success its hard work real hard work.
Stars are allways having nervouse break downs that you dont ever hear about....real chop...and these majors want comitment......dont change who you are but change your style if your boo boo and people constanly tell you. But if you feel like your unique sticc wit it cuzz the world aint heard you yet and you might ce the next big thang......jus some thought

thats what im doin

dont come posting no stupid shit under my thread cuzz I will Cut you.....

would like to hear some insight though

C-lim

real talk

Feb 21, 2004
www.SCARLING.com
I read this thread name & thought something diffrent...When you locked up...Its always the fucking cali cats that be getting everyone in trouble...They have too much ego..."Im from the bay...blah blah blah...Im from duece nina blah blah blah"...Till its one step too far...I honestly understand it...I was raised in 209 & I was proud of that for so long...At the same time, Im not the type to argue with a guard (& make things fucked up for everyone on my accord) about stupid shit...

So in conclusion...YES your right Cali rappers are big headed, but be real...LOOK at the fucking enviroment...You should be proud that your making something better for yourself & helping others out...Im just saying I think they have the right to be big headed...too bad the rest of the world doesn't see it that way or give a shit...

C-LIM

Sicc OG
Aug 19, 2004
@ol boy

its about logic and ceing rational bitches think irrationally
cauce they run off of emotions we need to stop runing off of emotions

@what you said
thats the point the rest of the world does'nt and they dont give a fucc

seeing things one way will never get you far.....lim

Apr 25, 2002
just stay humble man
i expect every rapper to think they the hottest, but don't act like it

i mean, our rap game is focues on being a boss, but i think ew gotta step back and let other people tell us when we hit boss status instead of putting the title on ourselves

just my two cents

peace and prosperity

and congratulations lim on gettin ith the mob...hope you do big things

Apr 26, 2002
G-MUSIC.NET
man o man

i been saying this but i guess peeps just dont wanna listen...
theres alot of things cats need to look at like the same old raps ect..stop rapping against the nigga across the street and spread your rap game out and touch everyone..understand that the rap game is a biz not a block party....

you might be hot on your block but if you dont know how to deal with the majors and the way they run shit you will fall fast..i think to many cats learn how to rap but dont learn how to deal with the bizzness side of the game..understand this is your life iin your hands donot ever let no other man make the move for you thats fiinda effect you fam!

good post its good to see cats are on the ral side and see whats really going on

[email protected]

Dec 9, 2003
YOUNG 211 said:
i been saying this but i guess peeps just dont wanna listen...
theres alot of things cats need to look at like the same old raps ect..stop rapping against the nigga across the street and spread your rap game out and touch everyone..understand that the rap game is a biz not a block party....

you might be hot on your block but if you dont know how to deal with the majors and the way they run shit you will fall fast..i think to many cats learn how to rap but dont learn how to deal with the bizzness side of the game..understand this is your life iin your hands donot ever let no other man make the move for you thats fiinda effect you fam!

good post its good to see cats are on the ral side and see whats really going on

[email protected]

Real talk a lot of cats from the AREA couldv'e blown but they weren't business minded enough. Then you got the cats that think of the music they create as a product like some stepped on coke. Break people off with what you'd want to listen too. Everyone raps but we all started off as listeners. If cats would be like Marvin Harrison with their game not like TO it'd be a lot more undeniable. Meaning Marvin scores and hands the ball to an official. While TO stands on the Cowboys star and gets cracked. Bottom line is if your blessed show it to the world and let them be the judge quit telling everubody you got heat and you rap like the fu snickens. Then you fuck it up for niggas like me and the rest of us cus as you soon as you say where you from people think they heard all California (THEBAY) gots.