North Side Story, Northern Warriorz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2004
whatz up with the North Side Story CD, I'm trying to get it but i don't know if it's cool or not. someone holla at me if you know you got an opinion on the CD. Any opinoin on the CD Northern Warriorz too.

Nov 8, 2003
Northern Warriorz has some tight tracks like the 14 cal one, thaz tight as fuck, and some of the songs aint that great tho, but i dont regret buying it, still a tight azz cd worth having

Mar 26, 2004
Dont get it burn it!

The northern warrior cd is not all that good dont get it I had got it and it was I waste of money and it was not that tight. They did not sound like they were thinking about there cd they put it out too quick.

Mar 26, 2004
What are the name of the tracks?

GhEtToLiNeReP said:
FOE ALL YOU THAT HAVENT GOT YUR NORTH $IDE $TORY COMP

$END $14 DOLLAZ TO :

GHETTOLINE PRODUCTIONS
PO BOX 367
SAN BRUNO, CA 94066
What are the name of the tracks and how is the album cover looking like.

Mar 26, 2004
Its alright

Gz up 415 said:
whaaat? Northern Warriorz is tight az fuck, i donno what you all r talkin about
Man be for real I got northern love but they did not come strong it was pretty wack compared to a east co co classic like N.E 1,2,4,5, Yoc influence, Demonz in my sleep , Life stories 1,2

I know what some of you or saying life stories 2

yes when you got connects like mine you get to hear east co co

shit early

Feb 10, 2004
the best tracks on northside story are northern united,what you say ,enemies,bread n better,guess who's back,14 caliber heat,northside rider,, and the rest are average not bad but not great.

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
ENELOS said:
The northern warrior cd is not all that good dont get it I had got it and it was I waste of money and it was not that tight. They did not sound like they were thinking about there cd they put it out too quick.

YOUR OPINION IS YOUR OPINION BUT "DONT GET BURN IT" IS SOME OTHER SHIT EITHER WAY I GIVE A FUCK JUST BUMP IT . ALOTTA GOOD HOMEBOYS CAME TOGETHER ON THIS ALBUM AND PUT IT DOWN & THATS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME , I ALREADY STARTED NORTHERN WARRIORS 2 AND IMA PUT THIS ONE OUT SO QUICK TOO OR TOO QUIK LIKE YOU WOULD SAY