Nortenos puttin in Work in.....DELAWARE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 23, 2004
yea a sureno doin 22 years and 3 months for beatin a 13 year old kid in St Paul with a bat cuz he was wearin a red belt and shirt thinkin he was a gang member...surs and bloods are they like norte vs surs in cali....????

Mar 12, 2005
Nortenos are increasing Hella Crazy, I went to Temecula and hella Oaxaca nortenos greeting me, I went passed Yakima and the whole 509 the Tri-Cities in Washington and there are I think Kenfield, Kenmore or Either Keniwick Nortenos. Plus Temecula I forgot what my homie told me but that's as far sur you can go, and there are Oaxaca nortenos there, it's funny how we make fun of the paisas and Oaxaca scrapas in Norte Califas, when in Kenmore or Ken some a city in the Tri-Cities of Washington state, the Oaxaca's according to this X Play Boy Sureno turned non-banger that they put in hella work and the craziest. But in other states, some chicano gangs are influenced through stories, and colors, and sometimes they don't even know what they stand for. I met and 18 streeter, I worked with him for a month, the first time we met he didn't understand why I was muggin him, until I told him I was from Norte Califas, and at the same time his Jefita who was sick, was working with us. He had the 3 dots, he didn't understand what they meant, he didn't understand why they sport blue and black panos, he didn't understand anything about nortenos, he told me when we see vatos like you we thinkg they're bloods. He also told me some bullshit, He's Salvadorean, born in NewYork, went back to El Salvador and came to the US when he was 13, lived the next 13 years of his life as an 18th streeter in Seattle, but says he reps the 213 in the 509. That's like me saying, if a Stocktone Gang like Lil Unity went to San Delano it's like me saying I was born in Delano in the 661 but reppin the 209 Lil Unity Norteno Gang. CALIFAS BABY, AND MUCH RESPECT TO THE BROTHERS AND ALL THE MENACE FROM THE NS, FROM OTHER ESTADOS.

Mar 12, 2005
It shouldn't be a suprise, but to me it kinda is because, it's very uncommon for me to meet a homeboy from another state, but it's always good to know, there are homeboys everywhere.

Jun 22, 2003
WXS STOMP3R said:
MAKES SENSE NORTENOS ARE SPREADING TO OTHER STATES SINCE YOUR GUY'S OWN BACKYARD IS FILLED WITH SURENOS. GOTTA SURVIVE SOMEHOW RIGHT?
both Nortenos and Surenos are spreading too other states....this shits gonna be a nationwide thing in a couple of years....and any scrapa that comes up North is a Leva plain and simple..

Mar 12, 2005
HAHAHA, Man the only reason's you putos come up north is because you become rejects in the South For example like Clanton 14 supposed gonna become big, not even a factor down south, tried to establish themselves in San Jo, and in the last 4 years, there hasn't been a peep out of them for a while. There's a storm brewing, and the tides have turn, the era known as the Scrapa Invasion, you'll see will soon be called the Scrapa Elimination, slowly but surely, YOU CAN'T THE THESE MENACES FROM THE NS, WEST COAST!

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
Stockton209SS said:
HAHAHA, Man the only reason's you putos come up north is because you become rejects in the South For example like Clanton 14 supposed gonna become big, not even a factor down south, tried to establish themselves in San Jo, and in the last 4 years, there hasn't been a peep out of them for a while. There's a storm brewing, and the tides have turn, the era known as the Scrapa Invasion, you'll see will soon be called the Scrapa Elimination, slowly but surely, YOU CAN'T THE THESE MENACES FROM THE NS, WEST COAST!
Didn't the MS13 take over their barrio in LA?

Aug 14, 2005
yall muthafuckas need to grow up spend time with your families or raise some kids. talkin that ol bullshit, yall niggaz dont want none.........

Status
Not open for further replies.