NOR CAL STATE OF MIND * NEW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
You're hardcore as fuck ese.

Real nortays spend all their time banging on the Internet.

And keep that bullshit music in east coco forum. If people wanna hear that garbage they know where to find it.

Last edited:

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
You're hardcore as fuck ese.

Real nortays spend all their time banging on the Internet.

And keep that bullshit music in east coco forum. If people wanna hear that garbage they know where to find it.
Hey man I know your all anti gang because you decided not to be a Norteño anymore, but respect my boys hustle. He works hard to take care of his two kids and makes music that a lot of people like and he's just trying to expand his audience. So what if he's spitting some gang shit, I don't see you talking shit when the jacka or A-Wax is being talked about so cut the crap dude and keep your Norte heckling to yourself

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Hey man I know your all anti gang because you decided not to be a Norteño anymore, but respect my boys hustle. He works hard to take care of his two kids and makes music that a lot of people like and he's just trying to expand his audience. So what if he's spitting some gang shit, I don't see you talking shit when the jacka or A-Wax is being talked about so cut the crap dude and keep your Norte heckling to yourself
I doubt making nortays rap pays his bills and supports his fam. Seems more counter productive than anything. I have kids too and I work hard to support them. Don't give me none of that bullshit trying to get sympathy for someone that can't grow up and be a man and really support his fam. Gang banging when you have a family and kids to support is the most lowlife shit you can do and it's selfish as fuck.
#familyfirst.

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
I doubt making nortays rap pays his bills and supports his fam. Seems more counter productive than anything. I have kids too and I work hard to support them. Don't give me none of that bullshit trying to get sympathy for someone that can't grow up and be a man and really support his fam. Gang banging when you have a family and kids to support is the most lowlife shit you can do and it's selfish as fuck.
#familyfirst.
I never said that it pays his bills. I said he works hard. He has a good job that provides for his kids and he makes music to express his art. yea a lot of it is about gangbanging but so what? Dude can't rap about what he went through? Is he not allowed to? Fuck that! He provides a great home for his kids and lady and is a good man. And he's all about Family. He ain't no lowlife. Miss me with that shit. Let the homie do his thing

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
#familyfirst.
Basically if you ain't feeling it, don't listen to it. Bottom line. You are not a moderator for this site so if you see a thread that you don't like there's nothing you can do about it.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
I never said that it pays his bills. I said he works hard. He has a good job that provides for his kids and he makes music to express his art. yea a lot of it is about gangbanging but so what? Dude can't rap about what he went through? Is he not allowed to? Fuck that! He provides a great home for his kids and lady and is a good man. And he's all about Family. He ain't no lowlife. Miss me with that shit. Let the homie do his thing
If he's grown and has a family and kids, and he's still banging he's a lowlife selfish degenerate.
And even bigger POS if he's bringing that bullshit around his kids.
People who have a "nice home and a good job" don't have time for that gang shit. That's for stupid kids that never grew out of that high school phase.

Get real breh.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
HERE'S NE FOR ALL THE NORTHERN CALI/BAY AREA MINDED OUT THERE !!!!

hey man I'm really feeling your song I am from a big famous international music station based out of los angeles.

Please send me a download to your song so I can put it in rotation.

my email is [email protected]

can't wait to hear from you homes

Apr 18, 2012
DODE If you a real one? then regardless of any other mans hustle you would respect the grind* The homie takes care of his family and does more for his folks then most cats who claim to hold there family/hood/city down* and as far as the music? this ain't that cholo rap this is hiphop you simp lop* All this post was intended to do? was to reach a broader audience of listeners. Now if you really wanna get "Sicc OG" about it? you can always shoot your number or address through a PM and we can meet up & do that, No prob.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
DODE If you a real one? then regardless of any other mans hustle you would respect the grind* The homie takes care of his family and does more for his folks then most cats who claim to hold there family/hood/city down* and as far as the music? this ain't that cholo rap this is hiphop you simp lop* All this post was intended to do? was to reach a broader audience of listeners. Now if you really wanna get "Sicc OG" about it? you can always shoot your number or address through a PM and we can meet up & do that, No prob.
check out one of my bay area artist we are pushing hard on the radio down here.

Grooveshark - Free Music Streaming, Online Music

send me your song

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
You offering to fight another man's battle for him ?
You so gangsta callin ppl out in a public forum on the Internet.

I'm jus trollin while speaking some treal shit and you hating it.