nonstop aka MR NETWORK! damn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 7, 2005
i was seachin around on the net, and look what i found

this nigga is doin his fuckin thing. you care to elaborate how you hooked uo this dude nonstop? are you workin with him also? damn im juiced to see what your doing now. whens the album droping? what features can we look forward to? whats the title and so forth?

i heard about the chingy shit, and jazzy pha, and i SAW u on stage with the game at the rose garden, how are you hookin up with these mutha fuckas?

Oct 22, 2005
^^^ Thatz big...I mean Im not a 50-cent hater...but he is a snitch..but ...thats real big..

@ Nonstop when am I getting my parkboy chain dog? member? haha

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
Lmao at the chain...

I got a fools gold plated emblem witta latch key for u right now if that's coo

But that picture was taken at the get rich or die tryin premere... 50 got my shit, along wit chris lighty and olivia, and I linked up witta lotta people out there, so things are lookin good... As far as features go, I got a couple, but I'm not gonna say who till the album is all the way done... Its been finished like 6 times, then I keep addin a song and taken onna the old ones off.... But not to brag or nuthin, I think this is the best I've done period, and I know yall will be happy...

its almost done now, and imma release it independantly, and use my connects to my advantage as far as distrobution goes... No details yet on what exactly will happen... But ill update yall soon... It should be lovely...

Oct 22, 2005
^^lol...I mean damn if that nigga kan afford $400 dollar milkshakes and $100 dollar burgers...kant ya atleast get sum ice up in tha piece..lol naw
sounds dope...a Mob Figaz collabo would be hot