NONI SPITZ CALL ON ALL CHALLenGERS-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2005
Noni Spitz, one of the most promising talents on the West Coast, backed by West Coast Producing Legend Sir Jinx, wanted me to announce that he's issuing all "Top" California Rappers to put up $1000.00 against him in an Accapella Freestyle Challenge!!

"Only top rappers need to apply... no Pre-lims. You've got to have a name for yourself already" said Noni Spitz in a phone conversation earlier today. "I want the King of Cali title", he further stated.

Whenever the challenge goes down, ************** will be there to film it. We will "not" be involved in anything that has to do with judging or determining the outcome. This is purely between Noni and whoever his challengers are.

So......if there are any takers that are "names".. Hit me up at styles@**************.com and I will put you in touch with Noni Spitz so that y'all can work out the contest...

Welcome to the Wild Wild West...

Styles---
Put A G down and battle for the crown-who from daygo really got BARS

Mar 8, 2005
TUNEZ_PWP said:
lol wtf youve got to have a name?dude dont even have a name
yeah dats what i said i guess thats how he's tryna get his name,But to be real sir jinx only mess wit that hardest rhyme slangaz,for example:tha liks,xzibit,mitchy,dafari,phil da agony and so on....i could name a few LA and bay kats that could GEt a bar on that battle side but most dago nicca is on some gangster shit not no battle dudes