NOKAS = FUTURE of SD ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
I was just playin man. I just wanted to see if anyone would start a Norteno Sureno trip again. I dont even know nothin about that.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
JJ da BABAY said:
he aint that tite....and im in riverside, daygo and la alot and ive never herda dude til now...
I was just going to say that the only person I have ever heard talk about his music is this guy East-Dago...so how is that running shit? LMFAO.

I gave his music on those links a listen with a open ear and mind....but dudes music is not hot at all. I know he isn't, but if he was the future of San Diego I would stop supporting the San Diego music scene LOL.

Nuttkace

Jan 1, 2005
haha at all the haters you fuckers must not be up on game yet get dirty in the streets and peep your ears to that real shit.. some of yall suckaz needs to get off the net my homie nokas is doing major thangz u fuckers know nada bout so yall need to be patient cuz when his new shit drop its gone be everywhere .

and who ever said im nokas is a idiot im a dj/producer i dont spit

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
EAST DAGO i told u homie that if u posted a thread like this everybody would say your boy is whack, i called that shit a couple of threads back.Your boy needs to step up his game before u can even think about postin this kind of shit, real mutha fucken talk. We aint hatin foo we just know when somebody is a weak rapper.If your really his homeboy(u prolly nokas ) u need to do him a favor and tell him to keep his day job.Read the replies again to this thread, tell them to nokas.It'll be a reality check for em homie