nobody in the east can beat the lakers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
No one can stop shaq?

how bout the best defensive player in the league, Ben Wallace? I really dont see shaq's fat, mammoth ass having his way with Ben Wallace. Wallace will put that bohemith in his place.

Pistons 2004

May 9, 2002
Psycho Logic said:
No one can stop shaq?

how bout the best defensive player in the league, Ben Wallace? I really dont see shaq's fat, mammoth ass having his way with Ben Wallace. Wallace will put that bohemith in his place.

Pistons 2004
you mean the defensive player of the year ron artest right??

oh wait..ben wallace...love him..he is a great player...but he is going to put shaq in his place??..ha

Ben Wallace - 6'9 , 240
Shaquille O'neal - 7'1, 340

and i think there needs to be a correction made to the topic of this thread *nobody in the NBA can beat the lakers this year.*

May 2, 2002
SnikoDawg said:
you mean the defensive player of the year ron artest right??
nah.. I wasnt saying he was the NBA's nominated defensive player of the year. I just feel hes the best defender in the league.. MY opinion.

anyways, shaq may be taller, but wallace has a longer wingspan, is faster, and can jump higher. aint no one tossin him around like a rag doll. especially shaq's old, out-of-shape ass.