NO MORE COLLAR POPPING!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 9, 2003
I would like to officially lay this "collar-popping" fad to rest with all the other stupid rap phrases and cliches like "off the hook" "bling bling" and "for shizzle." In the future when adopting rap phrases, I suggest that they not be so goddamn corny.

So now the time of "collar-popping" is officially over, and anyone using said phrase in the future will be known by all to be dipped.

Sep 22, 2003
YOU IDIOT. DO YOU THINK ANYONE IS GOING TO STOP USING THAT FAGGOT ASS PHRASE JUST BECAUSE A NOBODY WHO GROWS INTERNET TESTICLES SAID SO? COME INTO REALITY PENDEJO YOU'RE DRIFTING FURTHER AND FURTHER INTO THE JOTO ZONE.

Sep 9, 2003
MR. CHINGON said:
DO YOU THINK ANYONE IS GOING TO STOP USING THAT FAGGOT ASS PHRASE
No, actually, I think these fools are going to run that phrase further into the ground than it already is. everyone knows that people still use phrases YEARS after they became annoying. we just need to put "collar-popping" to rest ASAP!

Nov 14, 2002
Word up yo, I'm down wit dat fo' shizzle. That collar poppin' shiznitz is wack, B. Don't make a thug pop a cap in yo ass.

And Mr. Chi-who?... You're still fuckin' annoying.

Apr 23, 2003
actually.... people who do the act of collar poppin but are really rocking a white hanes t-shirt looking like they're pinching their nipples in the club needs to stop..

peace.

Apr 25, 2002
RevoL said:
i'm assuming your here cuz you listen to sac and bay rap, so do you enjoy listening to fags on the mic?
i do listen to Sac and Bay rap as well as Valley rap, but nobody i listen to sayz a damn thing about collar popping. so no, i dont enjoy listening to fagz on tha mic.