No black jurors on the Oscar Grant case

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
they basically tellen us that the "white ppl" on a jury can be impartial, but any "black ppl" will be biased... smh @ these racist.

Kinda like everyone so far in this thread has been racist for assuming that any white dude on the jury is going to vote with the cops? I mean, I think it's fucked that they tossed off anyone whose black, but as a white man in my 30s I can safely say that you don't have to be black to think what Misrahle did was murder.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
motherfuckers dont riot right. burning tax payers businesses while "the man" sits back and laughs. fucking riots like that are equivalent to a little kid mad so he breaks his toys or a douchbag who hits holes in walls and his broads face

Jan 18, 2006
motherfuckers dont riot right. burning tax payers businesses while "the man" sits back and laughs. fucking riots like that are equivalent to a little kid mad so he breaks his toys or a douchbag who hits holes in walls and his broads face
I agree 100% but your crazy if you dont think Oakland would riot in the blink of an eye, folks over there will find any reason to riot including the Raiders losing in the Superbowl, generally you only riot if your team wins the big one lol

Aug 5, 2009
Jus theard on the news they struck all the african-American candidates for the jury on the OSCAR GRANT trial in LA...SMH. O-TOwn you might have to do what we did down here in '92, if there's no justice.
sad but true, its the only thing the system understands in these situations

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Kinda like everyone so far in this thread has been racist for assuming that any white dude on the jury is going to vote with the cops? I mean, I think it's fucked that they tossed off anyone whose black, but as a white man in my 30s I can safely say that you don't have to be black to think what Misrahle did was murder.
I was going to say the same shit.

Jun 10, 2002
all we are doing if we riot is fucking up our own shit and making ourselfs look bad. I mean yeah theres a reason to be pissed off but theres a right way of doing shit and a wrong way and rioting isnt really doing anything.

May 19, 2005
all we are doing if we riot is fucking up our own shit and making ourselfs look bad. I mean yeah theres a reason to be pissed off but theres a right way of doing shit and a wrong way and rioting isnt really doing anything.
i dont think oakland is the most intelligent community in california,if they only stoped for a second and thought hmmm wait...wut are we doin

Dec 2, 2006
Here is a quote from the opening statement prosecutors are presenting. I was correct. He should be convicted of 2nd degree murder.

10:44 AM

Prosecution has finished its opening statements. Court is in brief recess, defense will start its opening statements in a bit.

"Tony, I thought he was going for a gun," Mehserle told fellow officer Tony Peroni a couple of minutes after the shooting, according to prosecutor David Stein. Stein spent the better part of two hours showing cell phone video and freeze frames to the jury and walking through the circumstances that led up to the shooting.

Stein told jurors that if you freeze the frames in the seconds before Mehserle pulled his gun, it shows Mehserle looking at his right hand (his gun hand) "he's looking at what he's doing," Stein said.

"What happened is much more than officers responding to a fight on a train," Stein told jurors, adding it was the result of emotions during an arrest. "It was the result of aggression taking over training." And for that, Stein said, "Mehserle should be found guilty of murder."

Dec 2, 2006
Here is a quote from the opening statement prosecutors are presenting. I was correct. He should be convicted of 2nd degree murder.

Prosecution has finished its opening statements. Court is in brief recess, defense will start its opening statements in a bit.

"Tony, I thought he was going for a gun," Mehserle told fellow officer Tony Peroni a couple of minutes after the shooting, according to prosecutor David Stein. Stein spent the better part of two hours showing cell phone video and freeze frames to the jury and walking through the circumstances that led up to the shooting.

Stein told jurors that if you freeze the frames in the seconds before Mehserle pulled his gun, it shows Mehserle looking at his right hand (his gun hand) "he's looking at what he's doing," Stein said.

"What happened is much more than officers responding to a fight on a train," Stein told jurors, adding it was the result of emotions during an arrest. "It was the result of aggression taking over training." And for that, Stein said, "Mehserle should be found guilty of murder."

Dec 2, 2006