Nnutthowe - What's Yo Psycho

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2007
EPIC? That is about the last word I would use to describe this track. The fact that you find this track remotely GOOD makes me wonder how long you've been listening to Tech. I'm guessing you got a boner off of "Like Yeah"
u are ri-tarded....

The song isnt epic...the beat is...what i mean by that is that in each verse the beat seems to be climbing higher as it plays....there are stings right before keyboard....and each time the keyboard plays its five or so notes they sound more concentrated...And as i said before i think this track is good because NOBODY was expecting a nutthowze track...i was thinking the bonus track would be just like those light tracks 1zie, insatible, we do it right. What I don't get dumbfuck is that because i say a beat is epic u immediately question my longevity of listening to tech....why the fuck would u care and why would you care if i liked Like Yeah like that has to do with anything I said.....I think the song is OK but if I had to make Killer into 1 cd..that song wouldn't be on it. So Lettme guess....because I don't put Angellic on a pedestal as Tech's best album apparently I'm not a true fan right?

Jan 16, 2007
wait that fucking nerd zitted fuck is the one dissing me??????

he prolly took a picture of himself in the mirror with that knife which really means that fucking earring is in his right ear lol

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
That's great.

"I just ate some mushrooms."

LMAO

That reminds me of a story my friend told me about how he swore up and down that Government Mule made the sun explode during their set at Wakarusa Music Festival last year.

He was trippin on 'shrooms.

Jan 16, 2007
i hears from a higher power that nate is probably not going to make it into heaven...too bad guess in your next life you should support your offspring

Sep 30, 2002
Staying on topic however, I agree. This isn't the same NNUTTHOWZE, seems like their just banking on the old name. Still dope but it just isnt 6688846993 crew and tone.

I have been around Tech's music for the last 15 to 16 years, and I don't even know the Nnutthowze sound. There is such a limited amount of it available how can we know how different it is? I personally can't take a handful of tracks and determine a "sound". With the exception of 3 or 4 songs we do have, all we really have is some titles to songs that sound like they would be dope. It definitely is a different group of people, but if the vision wasn't completed and there is an original member or two that want to put it together and call it nnutthowze to see that vision happen then I am all for it. I would love to hear some of the ICY ROC sound on it.

Nov 14, 2002
I have to be honest, I think it's bullshit that Tech hasn't dropped the NNUTTHOWZE tracks that we all know he has in his fuckin' binder.

I remember when Tech was dropping NNUTT tracks to techn9nehq.com for a minute, but that shit got nixed real quick. I even remember tech tagging the track and being like "This is another one of those NNUTTHOWZE tracks from back in the day. Techn9neHQ exclusive!"

Nick was kind of a bitch, (kind of?) but dude got shit done. That dude was a mod AND a webmaster, AND put out the Tech shit you never heard. Essentially, that guy/site dropped Vintage Tech before there was a Vintage Tech.

For those that don't remember, this is Nick when he was in shape...

Sep 30, 2002
Well Zero, if that don't bring HQ out of wherever he is right now, I don't know what will. LOL.

Last time I talked to ICY ROC he told me that he had everything and that was how it was gonna stay. I think when Tech had access to those tracks was right before they kinda broke contact for a while in the 2001-2002 time period. When I talked to him it was 04' or so and things didn't look to promising that they would ever see the light of day, but maybe with the reconnect we will get to hear em.