NNUTT HOWZE???????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2002
who has heard it?????what do u think??????who actually has their hands on any of it??????

this is purely out of curiosity, i was told this is basically impossible to come across...........i just want to hear from some people who have heard it.......

Nov 25, 2002
i am not that updated. explain the nut howze thing. why the bar codes and why does tech still represent the howze. and by the way is this tech first audio? or is this a super group sorta thing

Aug 19, 2002
Icy Rocc does have the album, i remember Heat telling me that over the phone.......i would love to see these songs available for download, i'd love even more for the album to be re-released AngHELLic style, i am really anxious to hear this Video Game song i heard about.......

Aug 19, 2002
if anybody hooks me up with this, any amount of tracks, i'd me more than happy to pay for the shipping......i'd pay you for the tape as well but that would be BOOTLEGGING and we all know how everybody feels about that shit.......i dont support it so i wont do it.......

~late