NJPW to america

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
I KNOW THE ASIAN MARKET TAKE PRO WRESTLING MORE SERIOUSLY THAN WE DO IN THE STATES.. I REMEMBER HAYABUSA USED TO LITERALLY CRY BACK STAGE IF HE LOST A MATCH.. AS IF HE FELT HE DISHONORED HIS FANS AND FAMILY

May 24, 2002
IM SO EXCITED!!!!! already ordered my tickets!!!!!!

going to meet a bunch of the NJPW stars and get autographs.... Nerdy, I know

JAPW Promotions is pleased to present:

NJPW Invasion Tour 2011 Attack on The East Coast!

What was once a dream will become reality as New Japan Pro Wrestling will present 3 events here in the United States beginning Friday May 13, 2011.

May 13, 2011 Rahway Recreation Center, Rahway NJ 8:00 pm Bell. Meet and Greet with the wrestlers at 5:30 pm (Special ticket required) Doors open to all other ticket holders at 7:00pm.

May 14, 2011 The New Basketball City Pier 36 and South Street, NYC. 8:00 Bell. Meet and Greet with the wrestlers at 5:30 pm (Special ticket required) Doors open to all other ticket holders at 7:00 pm.

May 15, 2011 The Arena Philadelphia, PA. 5:00 Bell Meet and Greet with the wrestlers at 2:30pm. (Special ticket required) Doors open to all other ticket holders at 4:00 pm.

From New Japan you will see Jado and Gedo, Jushin Liger, Tiger Mask, Tanahashi, Nakamura, Taguchi, Okada, Giant Bernard, Karl Machine Guns Anderson, Prince Devitt and Kenny Omega plus others to be announced.

Homicide & Low Ki are the first JAPW/USA wrestlers confirmed to be part of this historic tour!

Every night fans will have the opportunity to see all different matches.

Tickets for this historic event are NOW on sale for the New Jersey and Philadelphia shows. Tickets for the New York event will be on sale shortly.

The link for tickets is www.japw.net/njpw

JAPW Promotions will also announce this weekend a very special clinic for wrestlers on Friday May 13th. This clinic will be conducted by the wrestlers of New Japan and will be attended by their top management and bookers.

Also watch for special appearances by New Japan talent in conjunction with JAPW Promotions as we get closer to this historic event.

If you require any event info please e-mail us at [email protected].

UPDATED NEW JAPAN AMERICAN TOUR TALENT LIST: SIX NEW NAMES ADDED

The updated list of talents working the New Japan Pro Wrestling May tour of the Northeastern United States in Philadelphia, New Jersey and New York features:

*New IWGP champion Hiroshi Tanahashi
*IWGP Junior Heavyweight champion Prince Devitt
*IWGP Tag Team champions Karl Anderson & Giant Bernard
*Gedo
*Jado
*Jushin "Thunder" Liger
*Tiger Mask IV
*Satoshi Kojima
*Toru Yano
*Kenny Omega
*Homicide
*Low Ki