Nite Tales The Movie on BET Halloween

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PHANTOM

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.HITWORKSGRAVY.COM
We had to take out alot of the gore and cuswords and basically format it for television, those were all requirements for BET. Flavor Flav was out here in Sac on Thursday doin all the TV and radio stations promoting it. This is the actual movie that leads up to the TV Series with Flav as the host. We already have 1 season shot with: Gary Busy, Ray J, DeRay, Kel Mitchell, Tiny Lister, Ras Kass just to name a few.

Dec 23, 2005
After i seen the movie the first thing i thought was" this should be series on BET" i wouldnt pay to see it but ill watch it on tv. The shit was better than Quarantine ill say that.

Oct 20, 2008
you are entitled to your opinion, but i thought it was good and everybody i know that wassz tuned in gave a thumbs up. bootsy? no way
jus keepin it real playboy. the niggas round u might b diccrydas or plain dumb. u need niggas to tell the truth round u n niggas wit good critique. thas the only way u can improve.

Oct 20, 2008
Well sombody at BET liked it enough to give them the green light to air it....

but there is always room for improvement in anything that is done.
yea, n bet also approved a video called 'tell me what that thang smell like'. jus cuz b.e.t. approved some shit, dont mean its a hit. shit they played soul plane there lol. im jus a real nigga i aint finna front. i wouldnt want a nigga to lie to me about my work it doesnt help shit.

Oct 20, 2008
maybe home boy dosent have "DICRIDERS".....maybe they really think its good and if thats there opinion then it is what it is. opinions are like assholes- everybody has 1. did you take into hand how much there budget was? regardless of quality there in the right direction, to get it on tv and to have those outlits is a BIG piece of the formula.
ion know shit bout no formula the nigga wanted criticism n he got it. i aint say they were diccryders nigga next time u reply to somethin read the shit right. i said or maybe they dumb. come correct n dont waste time. i dont know shit about the budget, but the nigga said it wasn't low budget, n the shit was low budget, lol. i aint hatin im jus sayin nigga. dont get ya panties in a bunch

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
good shit Phantom !!! caught the end of the 1st one, but saw the 2nd one !! thought it was cool....looks like it was influenced by SAW, Hostel, and The Grudge......not bad !!!

Oct 20, 2008
looks like you did say it.....maybe you need to read what you type. Im not here to start shit for 1 cuzo......
Plus im just having a disscusion and intellgent argument on opinions, your blowing this way out context and believe me my panties are not in a bunch lol.
lol nah u blew it outta proportion when u started bringin the whole diccrydin shit up that had nothin to do wit what we were initially talkin about, thas takin shit outta proportion. i jus ran wit it. n what did i type? that they 'might be' diccrydas? like i said, read what i type thoroughly for u respond. u didn't even make sense. if u dont understand that i dont know what the hell to tell u.

Mar 4, 2007
good shit Phantom !!! caught the end of the 1st one, but saw the 2nd one !! thought it was cool....looks like it was influenced by SAW, Hostel, and The Grudge......not bad !!!
yeah thats what i thought it was cool and to get it on tv was a good move for phantom and his team..a saw and hostel inspiration is what i def thought but it has its own twist and stuff so its all good..

Oct 20, 2008
your wrong again pimp.....looks like i was pretty on subject here and was on topic that you chose to talk about.....obvisly you like to argue just to make your self feel that you are always right, its o.k.. I never said the movie didnt suck, i said the input that he got from his coworkers was probly what they really felt. wether they are right or wrong dude will have to figure that out for him self, not from a siccness member that types "nigga" in every other sentince. people might take you more seriously if you show a lil more intellgence with your wording. Just some game from a REAL PLAYA. Wether the movie is good or bad i feel dude is on his way to the top.
why u talkin to yaself? lmao

PHANTOM

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.HITWORKSGRAVY.COM
Regardless if you liked it or not, thank you to everyone for tuning in, it will hit shelves by Christmas. There are certain things you will get on the DVD version that we couldnt show on BET. Stay tuned, we have alot more films than that, if you want to find out more just log on to www.deontaylorenterprises.com . we are just about set u start shooting 2 more films. we have 2 Films coming out theatrically in the spring time. thanks for the support.