Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Colin Kaepernick working for IHOP now:

"We went to IHOP on 1960 Champions Forest Drive in Houston on October 30th for dinner with my family and witnessed a beautiful sight. A man walked in and sat down at a table. The employee goes over to hand him a menu and the man explains that he has no money but is very hungry and wanted just a drink. Before we could offer to pay for his meal, the IHOP employee was very kind and told the man it's ok just pick something off the menu, the man then explains again he has no money and he was told again it's ok.

They brought him a drink and he sat there with a pleasant look on his face waiting for his food. My heart was filled with love when I saw what a simple kind act can do for someone. I have so much respect for the employee at IHOP and IHOP as a company. Everyone should be treated with dignity and respect and IHOP did just this."

Photo courtesy of Courtney DeMarr Brown
IHOP

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Colin Rand Kaepernick (born November 3, 1987) is an American football quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers of the National Football League (NFL).

Wow... bench your franchise quarterback on his birthday. Then last week you told a guy on the team bus on his way to the game that he was cut. Then you get rid of fan favorite Vernon Davis for some picks, while giving picks, coming out on the bottom of that trade. Jed York is a goddamned idiot, and it seems like Tomsula is pointing the finger at the players trying to save his own ass.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
This shit is not Kaps fault. And I'm also questioning what the media would say if this were a white QB in a similar situation. Ever since Kap became QB the media praised him, said he was this, said he was a franchise player, said the team could be built around him, he conducts himself well, deserves the big payday, etc. Now they're saying he is arrogant, an island to himself and all types of fuckery.

Fuck Santa Clara forever, but the way they treated this cat, benching him on his bday (while comical as I hate the team) is wrong.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Just a lame attempt by the hc to make the QB a scapegoat and save his job, Colin will be here longer then JT.
9ers are gonna get rid of krapernick anyways. the contract w krap is very team friendly, meaning the big payouts only happen if dude performs. but the contract also has guaranteed payment in case krap gets injured, so I could see why they'd bench him to avoid that potential injury pay out. season is lost anyways, fck it

jed dork y'all. dude was handed an nfl team from mommy and daddy, helped move the team out of SF, fired harbaugh, and just fckd the whole team up. same way the buss guy tucked up the lakers. I would say the same about davis jr but the raiders are doing good this year

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
This shit is not Kaps fault. And I'm also questioning what the media would say if this were a white QB in a similar situation. Ever since Kap became QB the media praised him, said he was this, said he was a franchise player, said the team could be built around him, he conducts himself well, deserves the big payday, etc. Now they're saying he is arrogant, an island to himself and all types of fuckery.

Fuck Santa Clara forever, but the way they treated this cat, benching him on his bday (while comical as I hate the team) is wrong.

they aint talkn bout andrew luck and his fckd up season like they are abkut kaep, I'll give you that