Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2005
lol, that pack defense not too great, but held your sorry ass team to 3 points at home. bitchass whiners and their fans got ran out the stadium at home
say the guy, whos team lost to the win less bears and jay culter...fuck off

The D came to play yesterday, but the O is shit...we got our assed kick all by good playoff contenders teams, with all the turnover from a off season thats never been seen berfore.. you cant be surprised really...

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2003
From all the games I've been to the Packer games have always had the most away fans from any other teams. Even back at the Stick, "Go Pack Go" used to be loud as fuck. But I dunno I've had season tickets for close to 10 years and Niner games are the loudest when they boo their own team. Sad.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
What was the score anyway before those lights blew out. 28-6? That shit was a blowout the niners would've gotten destroyed as badly as the Seattle seahawks destroyed the denver Broncos had those lights not gone out and bought them a 45minute timeout to get their shit together and for the Ravens to lose momentum. Still lost, lol at craptree and krappernick Chree @Chree i bet you thought you really actually thought you were going to win to i bet you really truly believed kaepershit was a good qb

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Remember that shit the next time you try and post your favorite richard Sherman gif Chree @Chree

49ers tried to pass 4 times, begging for flags they put the game in kaep and crabtrees hands and ruined a historical run of undefeated superbowl appearances. Gore could and should have won that game and superbowl

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
O.co also holds a third less people than Levi. And how many fans did the raiders lose when they moved cities? While the Niners stayed in the general area, a lot of fans are mad they moved outta the city.

Jan 18, 2006
Its funny you say that, the Raiders lost a lot of fans in the Bay Area moving to LA yet still have one of the most loyal fan bases and have most the fans in CA so it didnt effect things that much in the whole scheme of things

Feb 8, 2006
Its funny you say that, the Raiders lost a lot of fans in the Bay Area moving to LA yet still have one of the most loyal fan bases and have most the fans in CA so it didnt effect things that much in the whole scheme of things

lumping any teams fans as one entity has no merit
a lot people just talk shit to talk shit but arguing over fan bases is useless
raider fans that hate niner fans and vice versa are just petty to me

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Both teams moved and lost the casual fan. Die hards like myself kept my season tix and go to every game. Ill support the Niners if they go 0-16. I support the players even tho i hate the front office. It would be like breakin up with a chick you love cuz you hate her parents...

Props: GTS and GTS