Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
. Gotta catch Arizona still
Lindley has no chance. Arians tells his QBs they are not going to run, they are going to stand there and throw or handoff the ball. Not that any of his QBs are mobile types, but this is why he is now down 2.

Anyway, too bad the 9ers are willing to throw away Harbaugh (would be a big mistake), I don't see it getting better for yaw immediately w/o him. 9ers are aging and Kaep needs to work harder this off-season (easy for me to say, harder for him to do).

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Lmao, kap isn't that bad, I mean he can throw more than 20 yards downfield and when he does throw the ball doesn't look like a retarted duck
That's part of the problem, fam. People were for him because he could throw deep and did so often. "Yay he's throwing bombs, look he's a playmaker" and that sealed the deal on the previous qb they had who they should have kept. They didn't take everything else into account and now he's being exposed. All he does his read option anyway. You shut that down and what does he have?

Freeman > Kaperdick

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
That's part of the problem, fam. People were for him because he could throw deep and did so often. "Yay he's throwing bombs, look he's a playmaker" and that sealed the deal on the previous qb they had who they should have kept. They didn't take everything else into account and now he's being exposed. All he does his read option anyway. You shut that down and what does he have?

Freeman > Kaperdick
he was given too much too soon