Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
WELL, ALEX SMITH DID PRETTY GOOD LAST YEAR ESPECIALLY THAT HE'S ALEX SMITH, I DO AGREE THE PLAYBOOK IS LIMITED AND THE GAMEPLAN REVOLVES AROUND HIS ABILITY, BUT I DO THINK WITH AN ELITE QB OUR OFFENSE WOULD SCORE 30 POINTS A GAME, PLUS A DOMINANT DEFENSE AND I AND CONFIDENT THE FRONT OFFICE WILL ADD CONTRIBUTORS THRU THE DRAFT THIS TEAM WILL BE A JUGGRENAUT

Dec 4, 2006
I'm not hating, but Randy Moss isn't gonna do shit. if he doesn't have a QB good enough to get him the ball down field he's gonna cry like a little girl and quit trying

fuck Randy Moss, he's a fucking faggot
And that's the same thing Crabtree was going through...

WR's and TE's are way different when on the field..

TE's are easier to get open and that's why certain plays allowed Alex Smith to make those plays with Davis or Delanie Walker..

I like this signing, I think Moss wants to leave the NFL and be known as a good WR, not the one that cries...

I was reading that Jim Harbaugh picked him up at the airport.....Harbaugh actually drove there and picked up Moss himself!

That's pretty fucking awesome though and that shows you that a coach wants to get acquainted with his players..

I think Moss will turn out pretty well ... all the 49ers need is to fix the QB position with a better QB..that's it..

Dec 4, 2006
WELL, ALEX SMITH DID PRETTY GOOD LAST YEAR ESPECIALLY THAT HE'S ALEX SMITH, I DO AGREE THE PLAYBOOK IS LIMITED AND THE GAMEPLAN REVOLVES AROUND HIS ABILITY, BUT I DO THINK WITH AN ELITE QB OUR OFFENSE WOULD SCORE 30 POINTS A GAME, PLUS A DOMINANT DEFENSE AND I AND CONFIDENT THE FRONT OFFICE WILL ADD CONTRIBUTORS THRU THE DRAFT THIS TEAM WILL BE A JUGGRENAUT
Exactly! you see it how I see it!

With Alex the playbook stays in page 1 and 2 lol out of the 500+ pages haha..

Jul 25, 2007
Moss is going to eat Alex Smith ALIVE then eventually get cut. Im not hating im just being realistic. Smith cant throw no bombs in stride of Randy. He's going to be a decoy which he wont like and Defensive Co will know due to Alex's skill set with the deep pass.

Nov 7, 2006
for a 1 year deal it's good. but no matter how well he plays after that 1 year deal you're team would be stupid to not drop him. the fact is he is a cancer and it wont spread the 1st year so why not sign him. but if you keep him longer than that he'll show signs of his cancerous ways.

Nov 14, 2004
alex needs to win a damn championship so yall will leave that mofo alone, the office obviously wants him around, if its good enough for harbaugh its good enough for me. The moss signing is great maybe light sum fire under crabs to step his game up and get some damn separation. There will be none of that cancer bullshyt here, after how we handled edwards last season in a situation where we really needed all the help we could get at that position shows me that if it simply aint workin out the boys upstairs will cut him.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Dont look too much into it. I still dont get the hate on Alex.

5 ints (fewest in the league)
44 sacks (most in the league)

A. Rodgers only threw 6 ints, yes but qb's are breaking records because of being protected by rule now. I dont think Alex can say that. We win our first playoff game in 10 years, in insanely dope fashion, and we're a couple plays from the Super Bowl and people HATE on him. Does he deserve a 5 year contract? i dont think so. Take the 3 years and if he does well after the first 2 years extend him.

point is, red zone efficiency and third down conversions the Niners have to improve on. We may not see constant 40 yard streaks from Alex to Moss 4 or 5 times a game (possible with Peyton but that's another lecture). But play power football with two athletic tight ends and josh morgan, crabtree and a healthy, trying moss and establish the run game and they can score.

Jan 12, 2006
Mike Klis of the Denver Post reports that theTexans recently inquired about Manning. The Texans are now regarded as one of the six teams alive in the Peyton chase, along with the Broncos, Dolphins, Cardinals, Titans, and 49ers.

The Texans and 49ers should have been at the front of the line from the start for Peyton. Either team would instantly become the odds-on favorite to win their conference championship with a healthy Peyton in the fold.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/12/report-texans-inquire-about-peyton/

Dec 4, 2006
All of you backing the 7 year noob will hate it this season if they sign him for 3 years..

The problem was never our receivers, but Alex Smith not being able to execute those plays with WR's ...

like I said before, only reason he executed plays with Davis is because of the limitation to the playbook and those plays were the only plays Alex Smith can execute with TE's ...

Dec 12, 2006
I dont understand how you cant look back at when Alex came in and compare the level of talent on that team and the team now......its night and fuckin day, people dont realize how bad we were or maybe they couldnt accept it so they blamed Alex consistently even tho he has been the best QB on roster since he came aboard