Nickatina And Quinn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
Nickatina and Quinn should do a collab album......I think that shit would be sick since they've already done a few songs together.....What yall think??

Jan 20, 2003
i think i said what u said before, i agree, they're both sick as fuck. ayo for yayo!!!!! that's song was off the hook. they were playin that shit at some bar in chico when i was there, everyone knew that song too.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
oh yeah....ayo was dope as well, i thought san quinn spit heat on that, and beat was dope, even chorus was bangin...but a lotta fools at my school dont even know who was in the song, they were like, oh i love that song by nickatina!

Apr 25, 2002
yea lol. Most times I walk around SDSU and folks will see something that affiliates me with the bay area and then theyll be like "do you know who andre nickatina is? that guy that raps Ayo for yayo! boy hes a good rapper." And I have to explain to them in detail that San Quinn actually is the rapper that raps and Nickatina just says Ayo all them time and they sit there stupified.

It would be a good collabo album, but both artists are probly really busy. Besides if they only do it once and a while its a treat.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
u should see on Nickatina's site, lol, some guy said Nicky should make "Saw a gangsta cry pt.2, and this time leave that other guy out" lol

I think I'd rather see a Nicky & Mac Dre album before a nicky and quinn, but either one would be dope as fuck.

Jan 20, 2003
MrPeete said:
lol, yep mr. peete got some beats!!

that's what i'm talkin about when it comes to nickatina's fans. most of his fans aren't into bay area rap. i fuckin hate when those dumbasses think it's nickatina doin the whole song of ayo. he's got some fans that don't know shit for the most part.