Nick Hogan a traitor to his dad?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
Ive been following the whole shit with the hogan family divorce etc, and is it just me or is Nick Hogan a punk? Hogan is a real man thats been through and seen it all, and if you watch the old hogan knowsb est show he tried his hardest to make Nick into a man, and Nick instead stayed a spoiled punk. I feel bad for the Hulkster when i heard that Nick chose to live in LA with his mom instead of going to florida with Hulk. I dont know what kind of man supports his mom doing teh shit she does with her life over his own dad. But then again this is the same kid that had no remorse for ending his friend's life and crying about taking his punishment instead of doing his time like a man.

May 15, 2009
that fool probably wanted to be with his mom cause he can get away with anything, linda busy gettin' dicked down by that bastard kid

hogan's tha man, fuck the haters...he should've leg dropped that little shit years ago, or better yet spray painted NWO on his back and spit in his face haha

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Nick gets too spoiled, I mostly blame Linda, cause I know Hogan wouldn't have put up with this bullshit, I'm not surprised Nick chose to live with hsi mom, cause he ain't trying to deal with his problems like a man

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Nick chose to live with his mom because his life will be structureless and he'll be able to talk back.

Hulk stopped dumping money into him after he turned his friend into a vegetable. Mom feels overwhelming guilt, and Nick will hang it over her head to get what he wants.

Dec 4, 2006
Nick gets too spoiled, I mostly blame Linda, cause I know Hogan wouldn't have put up with this bullshit, I'm not surprised Nick chose to live with hsi mom, cause he ain't trying to deal with his problems like a man
Real talk. It sucks for Hulk. Always been a huge fan and had alot of respect for him and it sucks that his only son turned bitch on him. Its kind of funny that Brooke is more of a man than Nick.

Dec 4, 2006
i'm lying im just jealous i want to be Nick hogan's best friend and mooch off of him and his mom's, i'd even like to fuck that big titty woman, work the mark Nick into thinking i'm his friend and make his mom my sugar momma....Oh wait, already done.