Nicholas Cage...another WTF?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
aint really the actors fault, the director needs to direct the movie the right way. The coach aint coaching. Unless the director is the main actor...WEAK.

Apr 2, 2010
:rolleyes:

Do you always miss the concept(s) and approach movies take? It wasn't supposed to be serious anyone with a attention span would know that. Just look at the main villian in the movie.

It wasn't a serious movie and you hate movies that aren't, get over it. I laughed the whole time so the movie was good to me.

Jan 25, 2009
^^^^
wow really it wasnt serious movie? damn i miss that part i thought it was shit need to watch it again looool
gtfo dude u acting like Roger Ebert (in almost every movie thread) which u arent
if i want watch grindhouse movie (hobo with a shotgun) i will watch something what can deliver and this movie didnt

and it seems that lots of reviewers miss the point too:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/drive-angry/

Nov 7, 2006
how about Johnny Depp? Talk about selling out right? He used to tight ass roles all the time, then once he did Pirates of the Caribbean it was all down hill from there.
i thought public enemies was really good. he was great as John Dillinger IMO. he was also awesome in Sweeney Todd. alice in wonderland is understandable that he was in it since he's tim burton's muse and will do anything tim does kinda like dicaprio with scorcese. i dont think he sold out really just the last couple were bad but not sellout worthy yet IMO.