NH -Nocturnal Hustlers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
This is the debut album for savage c and kd and I gaurantee you will not be disappointed. I know people throw around the word classic but this one truly deserves that name.

1. The Sav and KD: This is a great track to start the album with. The beat is off the hook and the lyrcis are on another level. This song sets the pace for the rest of the album. In my opinion this is one of the best tracks on the album. 10/10

2. Hustlin 4 Life: The beat is pretty ladiback and KD and Savage C come tight as usual. Savage C's second verse might be one of the best I've ever heard. 9/10

3. Nocturnal Dankin: This is the best beat on the album in my opinion. This is also the first time I've heard NBD, nocturnal hustlers and nbd sound tight together. The chorus is pretty ladiback as well. 8.5/10

4. Savvin It Out feat. Cellski: This beat fits Cellski perfectly, lyrically kd and savage c hold their own. Another one of my favorites. 10/10

5. No Split Decisions pt.2: This is the second version of the song that is off of the p-town drunks cd. Same lyrics, but in my opinion a much better beat. 8.5/10

6. 650 Vets feat. Jonny-T: KD, Savage C, and Jonny-T spit some tight lyrics. After hearing Jonny-T "Ten 2 Seven the Album" you can see how they all grown lyrically and they only seem to get better. 9.5/10

7. Dirty Work feat. Smoov-E: One thing I can tell from this album is that the beats fit everyone perfectly. Smoove-E comes tight, with some creative lyrics. 9/10

8. Barracudas feat. young droop, shiesty: I heard parts of this song earlier and I was anxious to hear the whole thing. It's well worth the wait, another one of the best songs on the album.

9. Microphone Murderers: This is the only track I wasn't really feeling (sorry Chris). Lyrically it's tight, I just wasn't feeling the beat to much, but it will probably grow on me. One line that was tight was "I'm out like a fat kid in dodge ball". 7/10

10. K-Dinero: Kd's solo track, the beat fits well and kd comes tight as usual. "It's K-Dinero, fo sho I got them flows, and if you didn't know, I'm K-Dinero" tight. 9/10

11. Amped Up feat. Shiesty: The song is exactly what the title says. The beat pumps you up, this is another classic beat from Davey D. This is a song you should play before you play basketball or something. 10/10

12. Til the End: Very laidback beat, it's a song you could play driving in your car just crusing. The whole song has a very laidback feel to it.
9/10

13. When the Night Falls: Another very laidback beat, similiar to number 12. Again tight lyrics.
8.5/10

14. Honeycomb feat Andre Nickatina: Wow! This is my favorite track on the album. The beat is similar to lyrical lulliby on city on the hush. This is a classic song. Lyrically this song holds it's own. 15/10

15. Watch Ya Back feat. II Sicc: Savage C and KD come tight as usual. II Sicc came sicc as fuck, they do the chorus as well, which compliments the track perfectly. 10/10

16. Indo Smoke: This song reminds of Lunasicc's "Wanna get High". Laidback beat, a perfect song to play while your high. I don't smoke but this song makes me want to start.
8.5/10

17. Numbers: KD shines on this track, and this is another great beat from Davey D. KD spits some hard lyrcis. 9.5/10

18. Warzone feat. Game Insane: This is another song were the beat works well with the verses. Davey D did a great job putting together some classic beats. Game Insane comes tight as usual.
9/10

19. Ridin' feat. V Boy: Another song with a very laidback feel. Savage C shines lyrically like he does on many tracks, kd and v boy come tight as well. This song is a good way to end the album
with. 9/10

This is true classic. Everyone's needs to pick this up, especially if you liked City on the Hush. This is already one of the best albums to come so far in 2002. I can gaurantee you won't be disappointed.

9.5/10

Apr 25, 2002
only time will tell if its truly a classic, but let me say that its DEFINITELY a possibility...VERY impressive debut - good job sav c and pervelous p ent

FYI got it at tower at stonestown - looked like it was selling too