NFL - Week 10 Predictions - NFL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Giants over Vikings
Packers over Lions
Saints over Panthers
Ravens over Bengals
Titans over Texans
Chargers over Rams
Steelers over Falcons
Eagles over Colts
Redskins over Jags
Cardinals over Seahawks
49ers over Cheifs
Patriots over Bears
Dolphins over Jets
Broncos over Raiders

Lets see what your thinking Czar.... I have a feeling your going disagree with my pick of the steelers over the falcons... Vick is the shit, but that's about it for Atlanta.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Born u call yourself a Cowboys fan!! I never met a fan that insulted his team so much!! But hey thats on u!! I am behind my team period....I know we have problems, but damn u seemed to have turned on them!! I guess mane!!

Anyway here are my picks for week 10!!
Green Bay over Detroit
Tennessee over Houston
St. Louis over San Diego
Minnesota over N.Y. Giants
Philadelphia over Indianapolis
Pittsburgh over Atlanta
New Orleans over Carolina
Baltimore over Cincinnati
Arizona over Seattle
Washington over Jacksonville
New England over Chicago
Kansas City over San Francisco
N.Y. Jets over Miami

Monday Night
Denver over Oakland 27-20

Fantasy player of the week!!
Donovan McNabb

Yo Staxx I know u wish that San Diego would beat St. Louis, but just to let u and your fellow Whinerz fans know, The RAMS ara cometh real soon!! NFC West Division title at stake week 17 San Francisco at St. Louis!! Are u scared???

May 10, 2002
Naw mane, I ain turned on them, they just dissapiont me to the fullest. Shit, Im up in the sports bars every Sunday watchin all they games so dont get it twisted. Im a Cowboys fan for life, but until they gimme sumthin to cheer about......

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
I feel ya homie, but all teams go through this one time or another!! Dont worry we will be back on top soon mane! Just give us sometime and it will all workout!! And it all starts this draft when we select B. leftwich!!

Apr 25, 2002
BornSin said:
Bye week - 24
Cowboys - 3
LMAO hey the truth hurts King except I am going to go with

Bye week - 24

Cowboys - 6

the cowboys will score a touchdown and once again miss the chip shot extra point!

Giants over Vikings (vikings are in bad shape and they wont turn it around here)
Packers over Lions (lions in soldier field ? I dont think so no comeback this time)
Saints over Panthers (Saint are far more supperior)
Benglas over Ravens (Bengals 2 straight baby!!)
Titans over Texans
Rams over Chargers (I hope this aint the case but rams are lookin damn tough they scarring me)
Steelers over Falcons (Vick will get shut down by the Pitt D at home)
Eagles over Colts (payton will throw 3 int's in phili. Ill be benching him this week for fantasy football)
Redskins over Jags
Cardinals over Seahawks (only thing diffrent about this game is the cowboys arent playing 7-6 cardinals)
49ers over Cheifs (garcia goes off for 4 touchdowns, my boy streets goes for 100 yards and one of them)
Bears over Patriots (this is a tough one Bears had a tough loss last week they should bounce back this week there D is playing alot better
Jets over dolphins ( there is no way the dolphins will ever win again without fiedler in the lineup. Jets are coming alive baby!
Broncos over Raiders (raiders 4-5 ? ouuuuch)

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Very funny Rayvo!! Yea right the truth hurts, and u are sayin that the cowboys will lose 24-6 to bye week!! Wow man theres alot of truth to that man!! Learn the game before u speak on silly shit potna!! Cause your jokes are lame just like your knowledge of football!! Here is an example of your lack of knowledge:

Rayvo the Daygo said:
Packers over Lions (lions in soldier field ? I dont think so no comeback this time)
If Im right, I dont think the Packers play in Soldier Field homie!! Get yo shit right before playin the role of a football expert!! Secondly:

Rayvo the Daygo said:
Bears over Patriots (this is a tough one Bears had a tough loss last week they should bounce back this week there D is playing alot better
I believe the Bears have had 6 str8 tough losses, so why should they bounce back all of a sudden!!! Haha now thats where the truth hurts potna!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Learn the game before u speak on silly shit potna!! Cause your jokes are lame just like your knowledge of football!! Here is an example of your lack of knowledge:

Whoa I am talkin about football here and now I am getting put into a rap song.

LOL your right about the soldier field. Sorry about that where do they packers play again? lambo Spelling? I guess you didnt see who wrote the comment first I was just putting in my 2 cents so give the other cat credit for the silly shit. As for the football expert I dont consider myself a football expert I am just trying to have fun. Why would I come on here and ask questions to the allmighty football "King" if I thought I was such a football expert. AS for the bears last week they played an exceptionally good game held there own with mc nabb and damn near won the game at the end. In my book that is a tough loss a side from the previous 5. They have mcquarters back and there defense is lookin better then it did at the begining of the season holding duce staley to 39 rushing yards on 19 carries. who had 2 straight rushing game and an 80 yard rushing game before that. I just call it like I see it buddy

Why all this negativity towards rayvo ?

how bout them cowboys ???

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw its all good, see folks dont know I do this daily wit my folks!! We debate on the regular, and I am in fantasy leagues for scrill!! So never take my comments for personal insult, its just my competitive nature playa!! But the Pack plays in Lambeau Field!! But its all gravy, lets see who gets more games right this week!!

p.s. How about those Cowboys!! What do u want to know?? I can help answer any of your questions that u need to know!! I am here to service u!!!

Apr 25, 2002
HAHA I just like quoting Jimmy Johnson. When you make niners comments.

it's all good playa. I have been on the siccness/Bart for Awhile but just poked my head in the sports forum. your commets and posts keep the forum going keep doin what ya doin!

damn I put my foot in my mouth with soldier field lol you know sometime you type shit out without thinking hah

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Fasho Nicoya!! Yo rayvo, yea sports has been my thing since birth damn near!! When I was a young teenager, I used to always be in trouble, doin shit, thats because I was raised around O.G.'s (My Uncles, and they folks)!! I got off into sellin drugs, and doin knucklehead type shit, but bein in sports real heavy helped me get up out of that, and playin sports in high school, and some Ju-Co, It got me out of the streets and shit! And ofcourse this music shit is a big part of my life as well!! Actually one time I was goin to school to be a sports caster or writer, but school really aint for me, but I know a lot more than some of these mufuckas on t.v though!! But Rayvo Im waitin for a fantasy question from u!! Haha.. Holla!!

Apr 25, 2002
didnt look at any of ya'lls predictions so here goes mine....

Green Bay Over Detroit
Tennesse over Houston
St. Louis Over SD
Minnesota Over Giants
Philly Over Indy
Pittsburgh over Atlanta
New Orleans Over Carolina
Cincinnati over Baltimore
Washinton over Jacksonville
Arizona over Seattle
SF over KC
Chicago Over New England (Cant Bet Against my team)
Jets over Miami
Denver over Oakland

shadow

B

Blackjack 1577

I just hope my Redskins beat tha Jags. They got a really good chance and they favored to win, so I know they'll come through.

Every game is hella important for us now.

May 10, 2002
Blackjack 1577 said:
I just hope my Redskins beat tha Jags. They got a really good chance and they favored to win, so I know they'll come through.

Every game is hella important for us now.
Fuck the Skins, they aint doin shit this year, just wait til Thanksgiving when yall get beat by the worst team in the league.

We might suck, but we always beat the Redskins.

C

CinFul-1

Vikings over Giants
Packers over Lions
Saints over Panthers
Ravens over Bengals
Titans over Texans
Chargers over Rams
Steelers over Falcons
Eagles over Colts
Jags over RedSkins
Cardinals over Seahawks
Chiefs over 49ers
Patriots over Bears
Dolphins over Jets
Raiders over Broncos

B

Blackjack 1577

BornSin said:
Fuck the Skins, they aint doin shit this year, just wait til Thanksgiving when yall get beat by the worst team in the league.

We might suck, but we always beat the Redskins.
Man fuck tha Cowgirls!!!!!

Ya'll ain't gonna beat shit, ya'll tha worst team in tha NFL and you even got beat by tha Lions last week. And you may have beat tha Redskins IN THA PAST, but it ain't gonna happen this year. We playin ya'll twice this year and we gonna fuck ya'll niggaz up both times.