NFC Championship: San Francisco 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Will Be NFC Champs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
fuck I cant root for either team in the Super Bowl. fucking Broncos fans act like they won the Super Bowl because Peyton threw 7 td's in Week One and the Seahawks are just....the fucking Seahawks.

Ill give the slight edge to the Seahawks because it'll be that much sweeter for the Niners to plot their revenge next year, and because I can't stand Broncos/Patriots/AFC fans who think the NFC doesn't exist.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
fuck that i'll catch up on the 14 pages later.
they really tried to fuck us over but we stayed there to the end. from those bullshit spots on lynch's runs to the bowman play and the fuckin' day 1 ruffing the kicker call we still held our own destiny
in our own hands (3 TOs #mintues on the 23 down by 6)
to be champs you got to overcome that shit and we didn't.
I stated before NFC takes its all and the odds remain true but I rooted for peyton earlier and have no prob hoping broncos get the Lombardi.
pete's pre game narrative was respectable but Sherman screamin at the white girl bout Crabtree is garbage and don't talk about me.. that fool is a fuckin idiot... 2 tackles 1 defended pass all game... n kap rushes for over 100 in first half... smh

anyway yeah congrats seattle we controlled our own fate and you won...
im goin to seattle for our next regular season game maybe ya'll will be defending sb champs...
see you then!! we will be on this similar stage together for the next few years to come and you aint gonna take em all.