NEXT YEAR'S BBQ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
FUCK YOU BITCH said:
Las Vegas will probably be the smallest bbq yet but at the same time the most entertaining.

Entertain...ok...ok...fuck it...i'm gonna rent hoes... i'll roll up with 5 vegas girls ...all fine as fuck...and give the first 5 people 2 say the password question (Anybody know any sluts?) a lap dance of a lifetime....paid 4 by your truely...and if I flake...i'll let the first 5 people beat my ass -lol-...

Fine print:
Since I don't wanna get my ass beat...The 5 girls come "as is" in any shape and size...:confused:

Jul 30, 2002
www.messstudio.com
yeah someone supple the name tags, and the boomboxes this time, if yall want i got my trusty turntables i can throw down, and itll be on, i got hella good shit on vinyl, if that shit is dusty like alum rock though forget about it dust and tables dont mix

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
RAVAGE said:
were gunna have fun! shit the SICCNESS folz up in VAGES!!!!! we gunna break the walls down! We all gatta stay up in the same Hotel to! Im hyped up for this one! everyone save 1-3 dollers every day for a year and you will have enouph!
Yes yes!!! The same hotel would be dope, everybody up in the same one would be nuttiness. I don't think Vegas is ready for this!

ALL THE SICCNESS/BART/BAYRIDAZ HEADZ SHOULD TRY TO STAY FOR A FEW DAYS IN VEGAS, EVERYBODY COULD KICK IT, GAMBLE, WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU FEEL LIKE DOIN....

Ya know!

I'm hyped up bout this one, it's on!