NEXT NIGGA OUTTA FRISCO ...... STOP SLEEPIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
soundcloud.com
Are you serious?

This guy sounds like ANY RAPPER yet HE'S NEXT UP?

NO OFFENSE I don't want this to turn into some crazy argument...
Just saying if you think that's talent, then that's fuckin sad.

For you and for anyone who agrees with you.

I apologize if I have offended anyone by saying this but I'm just being fuckin' real.

And I am most definitely not a hater.

Apr 7, 2004
Im a have to say this dude is not it sorry. Being the next cat out of frisco really isn't saying anything. Anybody can be the next cat out of frisco as soon as they do a few songs and burn it.

Apr 7, 2004
SONGS AINT BURNED TO A CD AND HE ACTUALLY ON CD's WIT BAR CODES ON EM LOL BUT YOU'LL HEAR MORE OF THIS DUDE
You know what Im saying though.. A lot of cats is saying the next when they just did a few songs and burnt it on a cd so he is taking the right approach. Does he have any material where he is just going in on the track

You know what Im saying though.. A lot of cats is saying the next when they just did a few songs and burnt it on a cd so he is taking the right approach. Does he have any material where he is just going in on the track
YEA HE GOT SUM SHIT ON HIS MYSPACE BUT I CAN GET A TRACK FROM HIM TONITE FROM SUM SHIT THATS GONNA BE ON HIS MIXTAPE HE PUTTIN OUT THIS SUMMER SUMTIME

Dec 19, 2006
www.myspace.com
You can only tell if a nigga is next by his work ethic.. the music is just the 1st step. Him being "Next" in a city full of hotter niggaz is saying alot. What moves were made to get into that "next up" position?

You can only tell if a nigga is next by his work ethic.. the music is just the 1st step. Him being "Next" in a city full of hotter niggaz is saying alot. What moves were made to get into that "next up" position?
YOU GONNA SEE THIS SUMMER. HE JUS SENT ME LIKE 10 TRACKS TO SORT THRU FOR THIS NEW MIXTAPE HE WRAPPIN HIS UP RIGHT NOW, THE NIGGA IS ON HIS GRIND HEAVY