NeWs UpDaTe On TeCh'S sItE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2007
Why not a good track?

Like.. Come gangsta, in my head, the rain, welcome to the midwest

Whats up with tech and this... like reflective shit? Like 6688846993, shit like that?

Sep 21, 2006
sobman said:
why the fuck would anyone want to vote for one of techs worst tracks...ever?
look man i understand bout ta bubble isnt everyones favorite tech track BUT it IS the single he chose and the single that is getting played on mtv.com. naw if u dont want to help promote techs music then dont.

Oct 5, 2004
KuTTY_CaL said:
look man i understand bout ta bubble isnt everyones favorite tech track BUT it IS the single he chose and the single that is getting played on mtv.com. naw if u dont want to help promote techs music then dont.
bruh.. his names sobman... SOBman... which fits character, everything i ever seen dude post hes straight cryin about somethin..

Jan 17, 2007
OK OK

Im sure yall've played everready around people

how many of them have said "i like bout to bubble"

All my friends say the shit sucks, i say it sucks... im just saying whats going on

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
sobman said:
OK OK

Im sure yall've played everready around people

how many of them have said "i like bout to bubble"

All my friends say the shit sucks, i say it sucks... im just saying whats going on
actually everyone i have played it for has liked it and most of the people that didnt know of tech liked it and it got them hooked on it... i know that art of noise beat box beat though is cool thats why i like it

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
None of my friends give a fuck about Bout Ta Bubble. However, they love them some My World and Welcome. I go hyphy to the song, but I really don't like it much. It's a ball-waxer of a song, if you ask me.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
sobman said:
Why not a good track?

Like.. Come gangsta, in my head, the rain, welcome to the midwest

Whats up with tech and this... like reflective shit? Like 6688846993, shit like that?
becasue none of those have a video...

...and the likelihood that they will would be increased greatly if THIS one gets played regularly...

BossDogg

Narcotic... Strange...
Apr 26, 2006
Kinda fucked up shit, cant watch it outside of U.S on MTV page! It says ¨Copyrights restrict us from playing this video outside the U.S....

Feb 9, 2006
Who gives a fuck if you like the song or not... Its all about supporting Tech and bringing him up where he should be... Fuck your personal opinion about the song, that should be no reason to not support it... I like the song alot, of course it wouldnt be my first choice, but this is the one with the video that Tech chose to make so lets do all we can to get this heard as much as possible so that we can get him on MTV and BET so he can make videos for other tight songs ya dumb fucks... Obviously it aint that bad of a song if its made it this far... Some people I know hate the song, but the majority of them do like it... And thats all that matters

And for those that said they like WTTMW thats the next video he is makin anywayz...

Damn stop bein so fuckin selfish ya bitches... Its all about supporting our favorite artist...

Oct 18, 2006
Theezy said:
Who gives a fuck if you like the song or not... Its all about supporting Tech and bringing him up where he should be... Fuck your personal opinion about the song, that should be no reason to not support it... I like the song alot, of course it wouldnt be my first choice, but this is the one with the video that Tech chose to make so lets do all we can to get this heard as much as possible so that we can get him on MTV and BET so he can make videos for other tight songs ya dumb fucks... Obviously it aint that bad of a song if its made it this far... Some people I know hate the song, but the majority of them do like it... And thats all that matters

And for those that said they like WTTMW thats the next video he is makin anywayz...

Damn stop bein so fuckin selfish ya bitches... Its all about supporting our favorite artist...
AMEN