New Yukmouth ft. Magnum & Treh Lamonte - "Till The End"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2008
Lightweight slap. I've been a fan of Yuk for a minute, but I've always noticed him do a 180 on his lyrics. On some old skool Yuk, he was talkin' about rockin' an "A's cap, fuck the Raiders" and a few years later the Raiders made it to the Super Bowl and out came that Raiders song. More recently he been talkin' about rockin' Evisu, Gucci, etc. etc. and on this track he talkin' about street clothes, wife beater and Dickies shorts (how a thug should look).

May 9, 2002
Lightweight slap. I've been a fan of Yuk for a minute, but I've always noticed him do a 180 on his lyrics. On some old skool Yuk, he was talkin' about rockin' an "A's cap, fuck the Raiders" and a few years later the Raiders made it to the Super Bowl and out came that Raiders song. More recently he been talkin' about rockin' Evisu, Gucci, etc. etc. and on this track he talkin' about street clothes, wife beater and Dickies shorts (how a thug should look).
Well, both A's and Raiders are from Oakland, so....

Sep 25, 2008
You haven't learned by now that rappers are all fickle and contradictory people? Cmon man...EVERYONE does it.
You got a point there, not to mention there are those that ride the current trend, but NOT EVERYONE does it. There are some rappers out there that don't focus their raps on jewelry, clothes, money, and cars 100% of the time.