New Year's Eve Video Shoot and Party

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
Hey check this out, this is Lyrycyst and I know it's been a while since you've heard from me. We're doing some big things now and I thought I'd keep you posted here at the siccness for those who care to hear it. First of all, we got a huge party goin' on New Year's Eve back in my hometown of Warrensburg, MO. Located at the CMSU Multi Building we will debut music from the new "Exodus" CD which will be released nationwide in May. We will also be getting some live concert footage that will be used in the video for "Back Again" which is scheduled to release in March. The cost is $10.00 ahead of time or at the door. Contact me or my manager through [email protected] for any questions. It will begin at 8:00 pm and end at 7:00 am the next morning. We will be having some basketball tournaments, some live radio dj's from Lake Of The Ozarks, and for you people that think you can take me in 007 Bond on 64. We got 6 big screen tv's with X-Box, 64, and PS2 for game tournaments all night long. See ya there.