New Woodie CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2002
Whats up with the new woodie cd, no one told me it was gonna be a best of.. album. I was kinda upset i thought it was a new album so i spent 14 $ on a cover and 1 new song, i already have all the other songs. its coo though just some one let it be known. At least the 14 $ went to helpin out a homeboy. Stay up homies 14 out::

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
for future referance, always look on the back to see a tracklisting. and he posted on here numerous times and said it was a greatest hits. i think you were one of the few woodie supporters that didn't know it was a greatest hits. he even asked the people on here what songs to put on there.

Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
nine1six14 said:
Whats up with the new woodie cd, no one told me it was gonna be a best of.. album. I was kinda upset i thought it was a new album so i spent 14 $ on a cover and 1 new song, i already have all the other songs. its coo though just some one let it be known. At least the 14 $ went to helpin out a homeboy. Stay up homies 14 out::

14 bucks aint nothin tho if u got it to spend in the 1st place, and fuck it, promote the cat and shit, shit ill go buy another copy ....this shit knocks and who cares if u hear them all b4 now u got tons of knocks on 1 cd

Oct 17, 2002
Sorry, not all of us little rich boys that can afford to be on the fuckin internet all the time, i just got on this bitch. and as for lookin at the back of the cd i had to order it off the internet because i couldent get it out here till the 30th.

May 3, 2002
I'm going to Rasputin this Monday to buy some cd'z I was going to buy Goldtoes and Sir Dyno-United We Stand and Woodie-Life Storiez, But I thought about it and I don't think I wanna buy that United we Stand album cause all it is recycled shit and new Darkroom Songs HELLA SUCK (my opinion), So now I'm thinking about what I should do about the Woodie cd. Should I buy it for that One song or pass on it cause I have all the East Co Co albums with all those songs?

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
honestly homeboy, i have heard no homeboys complain so far that have bought it. the shit is remastered so it sounds better, which to me is worth the price you dig? it's like, i have bought the movie scarface like 3 times, but why not buy it on dvd? cause it looks and sounds better

May 3, 2002
^^^^
Good shit bro, I was going to buy the cd anyway, I just wanted an opinion. And hearing what you said, makes the desicion easier.

May 10, 2002
nine1six14 said:
Sorry, not all of us little rich boys that can afford to be on the fuckin internet all the time, i just got on this bitch. and as for lookin at the back of the cd i had to order it off the internet because i couldent get it out here till the 30th.
So are you reffereing to yourself as a "little rich boy"?Cus that dont make a whole lotta sense if thats the case...